Part 13.

This is a dick move but I knew that most of y'all would ignore this note if I actually wrote 'Author's Note.'

I'm debating on is I should rewrite this from the very beginning, and I really do need all of your opinions. The rewrite will be a bit better than this book original was, speaking in a skill kind of way.

I'm pleading you all to just give me an opinion. That would be enough. No explanation. Just say whether or not you want me to rewrite it into an improved version starting all the way from chapter one, or just continue from where I left off.

Plus, for all the musical fans out there I might start a Dear Evan Hansen one shot book or a Be More Chill book. So, keep your eyes out for that.

Anyways, I'm sorry for tricking you into thinking this is Part 13. I greatly apologize. Thank you for reading.

P.S.

-Einsamkeit is my shit. Just wanna say.

P.S. #2

-Maybe I will start a South Park oneshot too? If I do, I'll have to do a lot of research on it because I have not watched more than one episode of it. If some of you like South Park, keep your eyes peeled out for that.

Author (Edit of July 6): Shit. I didn't think people would actually still find this and read this. Anyways, fucking hell this book reached 1k views? Like, what the fuck? Don't get me wrong, I'm fucking grateful as fuck, but this was quite a shock. In other words, you could say I'm "shook". AmIcoolnow??? Anyways, I also didn't want to publish another part and make people groan in pain when they get disappointed (ahaha. I speak of this like anyone would still be wanting new parts.) Also, to celebrate, I will be redoing this piece of shit! Hooray??? Technically, I was already planning on redoing it so...shoosh. Well, maybe see you soon? And thank you to those who have been reading since 2016/2017??? You have no idea what it means to me that you read this up until 2018. And to those who have just found this, uh, hi. Damn my awkwardness.