Little summary.

Hey you, it is I , no need to know the name it doesn't really matter , what I'm about to write is purely fictional, read to find out what's thrilling about this story, of course every writer and reader knows that fictional events are inspired from real events even if it's just some, just with a slight interesting dramatic twist, or maybe many plot twists if you are into drama, tea darling, love, war of hearts, every other shitty stuff that you might relate to! Well this story is for you!

This story is about a girl, that fell in love with a boy and Blah! Blah! Blah! ...  Same old story? No...

Fellas this story is about a teenager who suffered during high school, her only reason of staying alive is her mom, her role model in life. she discovered some secrets hidden in the family...

Now it may seem ordinary to you stay tuned to find out about her journey, her friends and family and everything she did!

 It will definitely like most of you as you deal with social problems you face every day, I'm pretty confident most of you will like my story which I'll be publishing it out of love and so much care.

By the way this is the first time I write so hope you will like it. And take it easy on me.
Thank you. xoxo.