Chapter 10

*Lea's P.O.V*
I feel like I'm dreaming, I wish this moment last forever. But there is better things coming right? let's be hopeful. I even don't know what's happening to me. I'm not the old me and I'm not myself now...
What's going on with me?
Am I in love with him again?
So many questions. Suddenly Blake stands up on his feet and he kneels down... I'm breathless... I can't express myself.
"Lea Anne, I had this ring from my grandma, you remember her right? When she died she gave it to me and told me to give it to my special women... don't you worry I'm not proposing"
Ughh what a relief thank God we're not even in college yet...
"So will you be my girlfriend?"
"I thought it will be nice to give it to you now as my girlfriend."
I didn't answer because he didn't let me talk he just kept saying nonsense....
"Lea... okay I'm sorry I shouldn't have surprised you like this. I knew you would have rejected me anyways. it's okay I will forget it. I'm sorry...."
And the nonsense kept going. "Ughhh" I can't get up. But I don't care I will try to. I need to answer him. I feel pain in my veins, my brain, my hands are weak, I can't stand....
Here I go. Slowly Lea, you got it you can do it.
"LEA!!What are you doing-"...
I cut him off by holding his hands to stand correctly.
"Shut the fuck up... have you- have you heard me saying no-"
I kept stuttering because I can't breathe well but I can do it.
"Hein, don't answer, YES I would love you to care of me, YES I would love to be your girlfriend, YES, I love you, YES this is the new me or whatever as long as you love me also as long as you are present in my everyday life , YES I promise you I will never leave you."
I just cried and hugged him so tight.
He held me so close I could feel his heart beating so fast. I couldn't move again. I let go. He grabbed me and put me in the bed. And slowly put his lips on mine. And kissed me passionately, deeply. I could breathe him...
Until Luke came in the room.
"You done... come on bro I'm hungry. Wooahhhh! it's getting weird here. Make sure you Don't get loud..."
"Jerk, asshole!! Stop!! Plus I'm his girlfriend now..."
I showed my brother the ring on my right hand. Teasing him...
"It that true you did it?" Luke said pointing at Blake directly.
"Yes, she is my EVERYTHING now."
Blake answered when I turned red.... "ughh" how amazing he is, I love you Blake.
"Okay. Let's go eat now. Oh I forgot Lea can't go with us..." brother said teasing me as usual. I will rip his ass off If I stand up.
"Jerk. Blake you go.."
I said looking at Blake realizing that our, fingers interlocking with each other's and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.
"No it's fine you go Luke. I'm not hungry." Blake said looking directly in my eyes, and not looking at Luke at all...
"Ooooo..okayy I'm not going to beg you.. I will pick some chicks and go with em. Dah!!! Good bye fuckers- I mean Lovers.." Luke said with a smirk on his face waving us good bye.
" ha ha!! Really funny bro." I replied on what he said after he closed the door and all Blake did after that is leaving love bites on my neck. After our little make out session I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes...

*Blake's P.O.V*
She is so peaceful and so quiet. I kept kissing her hands, her cheeks, her forehead.... I want her forever. I want to love her the way she deserves to be loved. I want to treat her right. You know what? I will make a plan, of all the surprises I can think of.

1 hour later.
The nurse came in and changed the serum so that Lea can rest for now.
Cause she only needs four hours treatment per day.
I kept holding her arm throughout the whole night.
It's 1:32 AM now. Luke texted me, he's home and he will sleep soon, I told him I'm staying here. And I'm so tired right now, but I cannot sleep. I can't leave her. I grabbed my phone from my pocket scrolling down Facebook, Instagram...
When suddenly ( my girl confessions under the effect of drugs...)
"Blake....Blake....Blake..." Lea said swinging her head.
"Baby, are you okay?" And then I realized she was dreaming or something...
"Blake I swear I didn't mean- I didn't mean to hurt you, and- and- and I love you. I love you from the first day I met you. I love your smell. I love your dark black eyes. I love hugging you. I love your smile. I love your-...." and then she just stopped talking all of a sudden...
"I love you Baby Girl..."

*Lea's P.O.V*
I heard that... he said baby girl hein?
I smiled lightly so he won't feel it.
I am unconscious of what I'm saying it's- (ugh this serum is burning me).
It's true, but I've always wanted to confess to him.

*Luke's P.O.V*
I'm home now, ugh I'm really tired. I hope she is okay there with Blake. I didn't want to ruin it. Their thing together, and the proposal so I just went home. I do care about her alot, I did all of this for her. So she will have a better life. I wanted to make her happy since she was a little girl, no matter what happened I'm here now, though I know I left her. But she will understand everything in time.
I really love her and I only wish she will be okay and get through this. She suffered from this mother ***king disease when she was little. We never told anyone, because we kept it a secret in our family. It's a very rare disease. We thought that she was healed back then but here we are the symptoms are back again and-
"Hello, yes that's me Luke Anne." The silence hacked the place when I heard the women on the phone saying.
"Mr Anne can you please come now we are sorry to tell you this but Miss Anne...."

Sorry you guys about the suspense I know it's a lot haha!! But stay tunes for more.
LOVE YOU ALLL!!!! 😍😍😍😍