Chapter 8

*Lea's P.O.V*

I looked at him and I just couldn't say anything it was breath taking what I say... is it possible? He still loves me... is it possible that he'll ask me the "Question"? Is it possible, that he will confess? This is confusing... what do I do?
It is perfect, I mean everything I could imagine and more, I guess. This is a lot for me. My heart is beating so fast I could hear it, that I held my heart so he won't hear it...
I could feel the the grainy sand all under my toes. I could feel the fresh breeze going through my hair. I dropped a tear looking at that amazing view. Candlelights on a long red velvet carpet leads to a small cabin built of woods have fairy lights all over it. A table in the middle and I can see an opened seeling that showes us the shining star... oh! I couldn't help it and before I move forward Blake...

He grabbed my waist, really close to him I was crying. I couldn't hold this anymore. I could feel butterflies, the heat coming up to my brain...
He gently wrapped his hand around my waist, then he lifted up his right hand and wipe the tears from my cheeks. Then he slowly came closer and gently placed his wet lips on  mine. He kissed me, deeply and passionately then he left small love bites on my neck and whispered on my left ear "I love you Lea." I was so weak that I kept crying. Then I started feeling dizzy. I could remember it is the same dizziness as back home when I was chasing Luke in the courtyard of my high school.
My breathing slowed down, I couldn't inhale that much. I grabbed Blake's hands really strong.
"LEA!! WHAT'S WRONG?"
"LEA!!! ARE YOU OKAY??"
That's all I could hear from Blake even his face became blurry. Why is this happening to me. What's wrong with me. I can't....

*Blake's P.O.V*
"Fuck, fuck, shittttt!!!! What's happening.. Lea pleasee I can't lose you, I love you so fucking much, I can't live without you, I see my future in you...."
Okay calm down Blake. Where's my fucking phone I will call the ambulance first then Luke. Fuckkkkk I can't lose her. I'd die for her no matter  what.
"HELLO!! Yes sorry please I'm in the beach down the resorts. My name is Blake Gotawski. MY girlfriend can't breathe well I don't know what's happening. PLEASE COME QUICKLY!!!!" I said nervously, my hands are shaking. I'm sweating so freaking much. I called Luke he didn't pick up...

Few minutes later...
"Sir, back off please, guys in 1,2,3 pick her up." One the guy in the ambulance said. Thank God they are here.
One of them pushed me away.
"I am her boyfriend, so I will go with her." And I can see her eyes slowly opened a little when they put on her mouth the CPAP Supplies. I jumped into the ambulance and two men closed the door.
I just sat right beside her, while she is laying on the ambulance chair stretcher. I grabbed her hand and I couldn't help but cry... I guess this is really breaks my heart.
I love her so much, I can't afford losing her again. I want to fix this...
Please be okay Lea....

That's it for today you guys. Enjoy and stay tuned to find out what will happen to Lea. It's the biggest surprise. The main secret. Hope you like it. I love you all. Thank you for reading.❤❤❤...

XOXO!❤