Chapter 1.

Hello my name is Lea. and you're about to know the story of my life, or maybe not...
"Lea, honey, you're gonna be late for school, get down right now." interrupted by the angelic, sweetest, softest voice of my mother the one I love and cherish and I guess it's amazing hearing mom's voice this precise time because she is always working so she had to leave everyday early in the morning.
As I was still doing the self monologue, the daydreaming, the overthinking as usual.

I wake up in the morning around 5am seeing the sun rising like the moon died for her so she could rise again and that is filling with hope seeing the sunrise everyday from the window on the left side of my bed hoping today the kids in my school will forget about the dirty slut I am, the slut who gave up on being a nerd and starting being like the mean girls, a new boy every new day and a various booty calls in one night is what gave me this reputation, that's what they think at least. The school's number one bitch. Well also hoping they forget I even exist that will be better I guess.

But I never wanted to be this person I am today I was the high school popular nerdy, I still ace my exams and top A student of many subjects, I used to play instruments, I smelled like babies, I smiled a lot, was happy a lot, but I guess all I smell like right now is just smoke, alcohol and bad sheets from the one night stands with scars all over my body, nails not polished, booty coming out of tight jeans, based on my 'friends'.

"Lea, I'm going out, if you don't get you're ass down here, I'll leave you in the house."
"I'm coming mom, Gosh!" not mad at her for interrupting my train of thoughts which reminds me of my brain that works like a freaking machine and can't stop thinking about the rumors... are they true?

Here I am taking my red Nike sports bag, putting on my Nike sneakers, and Gosh, I'm in love with this brand. I took my phone in my hand, grabbed my headphones and my leather jacket. On my way still thinking about the rumors and thinking about if I told mom and just rely on her what would she think?...

Wait for the second chapter. I guess thank you guys so much hope you are willing to read more.
Xoxo.