chapter 4

"Luke's P.O.V"

"Lea.. lea... lea!!! What the heck! Someone help me please! Lea wake up! Are you okay! Oh Gosh!" Thinking if something happened to her I wouldn't forgive myself well she doesn't know me!
No!
she does!
but she doesn't remember me.
Oh my God !
Lea please wake up I need you!
Everyone does actually...
I held Lea in my hands because it was crowded all over her. I grabbed her tight, I slowly opened the door of my car, put her on the back seat like a falling angel she was.
damn it!
Exactly like she was little.
Her small face, small hands, soft skin like a baby. Her facial expressions never changed. But she certainly isn't the same her as she was a little girl.

I drove all the way to the hospital thinking about calling dad or mom then second thoughts..

don't do it luke you can pay the bills you work now right ?

So there we are after 30minutes on the road.

Here we are at the hospital she were born at I didn't know where else to go since I only know this one and it's not too far from her high school so yes I parked in the closest spot I saw to the entrance. I walked in yelling for some help a nurse was on the front desk to my left side she was on the phone, so she hang up immediately and came running. They took her upstairs immediately.

After two hours...

Lea's P.O.V

Ughhh! What is this that I'm feeling. I open my eyes slowly, and I look around me. I ask to myself
where am I ?
I look at my hands I see tubes all over my hands sticking in me. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Suddenly the doors open when I realize that I see a nurse and realize i'm in hospital when I'm about to ask what am I doing here. I notice someone behind her and it's that guy again from earlier who took my cigarette. So many questions to ask and both of them stared at me like I'm a freaking zoo animal or something like that. He came closer, I tried to get up but I couldn't. "Why am I here, what happened?"
"You don't remember?"
"Miss Anne you've been transferred to the emergency room because you had a higher blood pressure yhan normal and basically you're heart beated faster than the usual that you fainted." The nurse said cutting off what that Luke guy was about to say. I think the same thing as she said now.
"Is it bad? What happened to me?" I asked with an arched eyebrow, looking serious , just to hide the pain I feel in my veins and bones.
"You may have to stay here a week or two to check on your health and have more tests and you can find out more with asking the doctor I will call him right now." she replied with a smile on her face adding " Mr. Anne, can you please follow me to sign some papers?" And there I was shocked, I just stared at them while leaving, I couldn't move. I stayed immobilized in my place. Not knowing what the hell he was my second father? Brother? What the hell and I went into big hallucinations, that made my headache stronger. I could feel the heat coming through my fingers, through my bones to my brain, I felt dizzy and...

After three hours...

I opened my eyes seeing Mom, Dad, sister and that Luke guy still confused.... would someone please explain to me? What the hell? How do you know each other? Why is mom crying? What's wrong with me? Why are they whispering? So many questions that popped into my head all of a sudden.
"Lea, honey are you okay? Lea can you hear me" mom said with a fright in her voice and tears dropping on the floor.
"Lea, how are you, dear?" Dad said...
"Lea, there is something all of us need to tell you it's___" being cut off by Mom" it's not the right moment, please"
"No enough, everyone shut up!" I yelled getting up with all my force adding with a serious look in my face.
"Dad, Mom and Luke you will now explain to me how the hell did this happened? How the hell do you know each other? Why am I here? And other questions for later"
"Listen to me well Lea, I'm... I'm..."
"You are what" I cut luke off before continuing while he grabbed my hand and stared directly in my eyes with a tears dropping out of his hazel nuts eyes... "I'm your brother Lea..."
Echoes goes in my head, I lay back down on the hospital bed realizing that it is not comfortable. I started feeling dizzy again ugh what is with this dizziness, I fought it and stayed up, I got myself together and asked again" you are what?".
He demanded that everyone else goe out by a whisper, and we stayed for a whole 4 hours I guess talking and explaining to me why dad ditched him because Luke wanted to be more than dad's ambitions and dreams. How Luke wanted to be an entrepreneur and dad was against it. And how dad kicked him out when he turned 19 I was 4years old. I still don't know how I can't remember him... this does hurt a lot.  The sun started rising and all I could do is crying over Luke's shoulders hugging him so tight feeling warmth all over my skin. I was so mad at everybody that I didn't talked to them for a month only Luke.

Thank you guys again for reading. I hope you like. Still more coming up.
Xoxo.