Chapter 7

*Lea P.O.V*
I was amazed really, this was impressing actually. I never imagined my brother will be this rich I mean, I don't care about wealth. But I guess I'm proud because he struggled a lot as he said to me and look at him now he is rich and a great businessman. Well as he says now we are heading to a villa and we're staying here for 1week. We must have another surprise. This is amazing. Well we're in his car right now it is a
Mercedes-Benz G-Class damn my brother is fancy! . We are heading to the villa right now as my brother said it is located after a forest near a beach.

After a half hour.
We are there. I was amazed I admit it I can feel some joy getting out of my jaws really cause I've seen the way Blake is looking at me it's like he misses me or something.... seriously get that idea out of your head he will never get you back after what you did. Never and you will never get back to him so you won't hurt him. I convinced myself that way is better for both of us. Well we settled down we had a tour as you can see all I know about the Maldives that is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It's known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. Honestly this is great. Yep!

I chose my room, the bigger one of course. I mean they had to spoil me, really...
I wanted to rest, that's what popped in my head. Actually that's what is always in my head. I mean routine reading books, sleeping, repeat... well yes I mean that's it I guess.
The boys are talking and discussing stuff I didn't pay attention I guess it's boys stuff. Well I changed my clothes. I wore a yellow short dress and got my sandals on. I went out to the balcony, it's a really nice view. I sat on a chaise lounge, closed my eyes and inhaled all the fresh air I could have. It was calm, I could feel the summer breeze, listen to the waves...
Suddenly, here he goes he crashes into my bedroom without knocking." Lea get up no need to rest now. We are here to have fun. Come on let's go out and eat". Honestly I can see Luke's happiness coming out of his eyes. Ughhh! I wanted some time alone. Couldn't I have that. Plus, I don't feel hungry since a long time ago...
So we took the bicycles in our villa it was impressive. I liked the fact that each one had our names on it. We followed Luke since he knows it here very well. He said he invested some of his money to build companies here. Well entrepreneurs life I guess.
Few minutes later we arrived to a restaurant down the beach. It was quite lovely. The people also are friendly they make me want to change. Be the old me again, but the old things are never good. One need to be new and great. I'm trying anyway and still can't tell why Blake is with us? What is it that he's planning with my brother?... so many questions in my head but I Don't want to ruin this.
We ate. It's a bless, I had a Cesar Salad with a Blue-Mojito. And the boys had sea food, I'm not a fan honestly I don't like it.

Half an hour later, the boys showed me the way back to the villa and then they went surfing, hitting on the big waves. I was happy that I will finally be alone, rest, have a shower and read a book then sleep. On my way I met some locals, as far as I know the Maldivians are Muslims and quite friendly. I enjoyed the view also. Here I am home. I took off my sandals, I went straight forward to shower. Then I laid on the bed and slept immediately.

At 8:32Pm
I opened my eyes checked my phone. It's 10:32pm. Wow! Times flies. Before going out, I realize that I am in my shower towel, funny hein! I changed and I wore mini shorts and a black crop top and got my flip flops on. I went to the kitchen searching for water.

Blake's P.O.V

Here she is. This is it I gotta tell her right now. Luke and I planned for this. This is why I am here, for her. I need to just go and say the words. It is easy, I can do it. I just need to tell her I still love and that I want her back and she is mine I don't care how I will do it but 20minutes of courage right? A wise man said this before. I have nothing to lose. Here I go.
"Lea, can you come with me please. I have something to tell you." I said it. I'm sweating. Dear God, please say yes...
"Blake, are you hearing me. What's wrong with you. Are you okay?"
"Yes yes, I'm okay shall we go?" I said trying to hide my confusion, with faking a smile.
"Yes what is it that you want to tell me?"she said with curiosity. She always had that look on her face I can tell cause I remember really.
"Follow me." I replied turning around towards the door and we took the bicycles heading to the beach where I planned for the surprise.

Few minutes later. Here we are. I gave her a piece of tissue and told her to close her eyes and put that tissue around her eyes gently. She nodded agreeing. I grabbed her hand, and I could feel the warmth coming up to my head through my veins. I can't wait to let her see what I have for her. I can't wait to tell her only three words "I love you."
"Okay can I open now?" She asked nervously.
"Few more steps Lea..." I said with a smile on my face.
"What about now can I. Seriously Blake what is it?" She added with a bit anger. She looked curious I could tell. This is the real her.
"Okay look now!" I just replied letting go of her hand standing behind her.

The silence hacked the place over...
"OMG!"
"This is.... this is breath taking!" Lea said out loud with her hands wrapped around her mouth. She turned around and faced me and said...

Well you guys this is it for this chapter hope you like it. Stay tuned guys. Aid mubarak also and see ya. Enjoy dear readers.
Xoxo❤