Chapter 17

Enjoy reading! ❤

Honoring the memory of Camilia...
LUKE'S P.O.V.
May your soul rest in peace. Here I am, pale like a ghost, I can barely see because my eyes are filled with tears. Furthermore, I'm at the funeral, of my beloved one, my one and only, I'm about to say my Eulogy, I don't know if I will make it till the end but here I go as everyone else around me, looking at me, I can notice her family members crying. I inhale a huge amount of oxygen, and then let go
"Hello, I.. hmm.. I am really close to Camilia, she was a remarkable woman who always held her head high and gave endlessly to those around her.
Camy, had an interesting upbringing born into a family with a long history of military service.
Much of her early childhood was spent moving around with her family from one posting to another, and she saw much of Australia as a young girl.
It was only by chance that first I met Camilia a couple of weeks before they were due to be posted to Canberra. in our high school, I teased her a lot, and I was the one who always made her cry, but only then I knew and I felt that I'm deeply in love with her. Somehow,
the moment I set eyes on her, I knew she was the one for me. She was the loveliest woman I had ever seen and reminded me of Greta Garbo from one of the old movies,her poise, her grace and her beauty. But she can't be but herself, I loved how passionate she was, how amazing she sounds when talks, how she yells and Slaps the back of my head almost everyday.
But... but she left... she left this f*****g world..."
I sigh, and burst into tears again, only then when my sister and her boyfriend came and hugged me.

Two days before...
LEA'S P.O.V.
Just as we're about to leave the restaurant, the hospital called and told us to come real quick, something urgent happened.
Honestly I was worried that might something bad happened to my brother. Once we're there and heard the news I was shocked and shed tears like a river, Blake held me with tenderness and tried to calm me down with words. He is such a sweet guy. He knows exactly what I want without saying a word.
My brother, was broken he even couldn't breathe right, he was shuttered into pieces. I can tell. This is hard for him, he was planning to marry that poor beautiful Camy.
The doctor, quickly moved him into another room, and set the serum and injected in it calming meds. Then once the serum started rushing through his veins his heart beats settled and he fell into deep sleep, hypersomnia. I felt sad seeing him like this. I called mom after, and told her what happened. She said she will come to the funeral, here.
Honestly I don't know what to say right, these events and this thrilling story is happening really fast now it's two months here in the Maldives...
We can't seem to stay without a problem, as I talked along with Blake about University, since we are near to each other that won't be a problem, actually we're in the same university. I'm going to NYU hopefully, so does he. Moving to New York city is big deal, I haven't thought until now...
Even Ahmed showed up to the funeral, he is such a loyal friend, and reminding me that he will be near me in Uni.1year after graduation of course which is next year, since he is thinking about applying to New York Film Academy. He is good in acting and writing scenarios and so on...
Therefore, I want to study international relations, Arts and Blake wants to study engineering. He has always been good in Maths...

We're just a bunch of weirdos. Mavie wavy is talking, do you guys know the movie Transylvania? If you don't watch it guys and tell me what you think... "bla bla bla"...

It's 6:30pm now we're at our villa. Blake went out to bring some stuff we need. Luke is here sitting out the balcony with his friends, I just couldn't help it. I went out and hugged him, so tight.
"It's going to be fine, buddy, I'm here."
Somehow I feel strong, I whispered these words in his ears, which made him feel more comfortable, he held me tightly, and layed his head on my shoulder.
The guys said by, and went out.
I stayed in Luke's arm for awhile till Blake came in.
"Woah, not a good moment, scusate!"
He said, which reminds me guys blake has this thing with languages, he likes learning new languages. He thinks that he is able to beat me with languages ha yeah right!
"va bene che puoi restare, babe."
I replied, with a firm look, but soften it after saying babe, as I glanced up and looked directly in his eyes then winked. "It's okay you can stay".
He gets it I wanted to stay home and hang out with him, now, that Luke needs some time alone, to check mails, work and to check on Camy's family...
I held Blake's left hand, instantly our fingers interlocked together, and I still think it's meant for me to hold him, my hands fits so well and looks good into his. Later on, we agreed on playing if I loose we watch his movie, of course horror one, which I hate to death. If I win, we will have to watch my movie, my favorite one, "The Vow".
Before beginning, I prepared some pop corn, fresh juice and some sweets to enjoy the game. During the game, I played my playlist, which contained Lana Del Rey's songs, whom by the way is my favorite singer, and the best of all time. Wait guys, I have to say this, Em. Is good too, love Eminem.haha. and a bunch of singers and bands...
"Oh, what can I do?
Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue
Sun and ocean blue
Their magnificence, it don't make sense to you.
Black beauty, ooooh."
I sing along, as I continue playing, and Blake can't help but laugh at me, how emotional I got. Yeah well that is me when it comes to Lana.
It's been a while now and it got dark already, it's almost 8PM and we're still playing.
"Oh come on I know you're gonna win, just do it already."
I just shouted at Blake's face, and he freaked out, he went like
"What is wrong with you, haha, honey I ain't winning you are, you should do this.
He said and showed me how to beat him down and Check mate, I couldn't believe it, I was so happy. But then, he realized he had to watch "The Vow" with me.
"Oh my God it means, I have to... watch.... God help me. I will watch it with you on two conditions:
1- no repeating every damn quote and every line.
2- no crying, you have to hold it together women."
He said looking at me firmly, then he leaned and kissed my forehead, a light kiss.
We settled down on a couch, we connected our computer to the TV. Then we started the movie.
I leaned my head on Blake's shoulder.
Until I started to feel sleepy...

Hope you Guys like it.
Thank you so much readers, I love you all so much.
Please comment.
Please vote.
Tell me what you think...
Xoxo ❤.