Rogue Wanderer

This first chapter was actually going to be the title of the book, but as it progressed it really had nothing to do with where the book was going! SOOO, it's going to be the first chapter name!

*~*~ Cover art done by NoneLikeRae she is amazing!!!*~*~*~

Enjoy the first chapter of Book Two- Jensen Chronicles!!!!

~~~~

They had said I went to learn from another pack's female alpha. They actually said a lot of things that Roy had planned and rehearsed and made everyone commit to memory. It was Liam who couldn't keep with the lie Roy had fabricated. He was rarely seen and they said it was because he missed me. I was gone. I was what they call a rogue wanderer and I knew most of my past could never be spoken outside of the island. I moved from pack territory to pack territory only staying a few days. I always went to the Alpha first to announce I was in their territory.

"What's your name then girl?" This Alpha asked.

"Jenna Monroe." He looked at me with a somber look.

"Yes, I've heard from the other packs that you were making your way this direction. They said you originated from the Wisconsin pack under Roy Jensen?" He asked.

"I passed through there but not originated. I just have always wandered around. I hated being stuck in one place." I explained.

"Cut the crap. I know Liam; don't worry, I won't tell anyone who you really are." He paused, "Roy has been calling the Alpha's every day trying to find you."

"Well he took away every freedom I had. I left people I could trust in charge and I am seeing what is out there." I explained and he nodded.

"My name is Colt. I was a wanderer for many years until I settled. You are welcome here. You should at least let Liam know you are okay. He's said you unmated with him." He spoke.

"I don't know what I want to do. I feel like I was forced to mate, that because of Roy I made the feelings come and they were all fake." I explained.

"Well, if it is true that the mate wasn't supposed to be, you will find another mate and in turn it will free Liam and he will lose all feelings he ever had for you." Colt spoke as the door clicked shut. A girl stood there with her mouth agape and I took on the same expression.

She looked exactly like me but with a few different features. Different hair color and style, different eye color and much paler. "This is Charlee." Colt introduced. "Why do you two look so alike?"

"I was injured a while ago, told there was another out there..." I spoke as she jumped on top of me about to rip my throat out.

"Charlee get off of her!" Colt yelled throwing her off of me. "What the hell?!"

"I was told the same in a dream from my grandmother. That there was a twin out there that was going to destroy us all." She went into a defensive stance.

"Funny, I was told the same from my father." That word father made her stiffen.

"Dad? Where is he?!" She spoke like he was still alive.

"I was told he was dead. He acted as he was dead." I answered and she almost fell to her knees. "He died before I was born."

"He didn't. He ran with grandma and me. Left you with that wretch of a woman he mated with and kept you from the life he never wanted for you. He was trying to protect us from Roy. From his blood thirsty lycan world domination scheme; you can't go back there." Charlee spoke.