Chapter 10

"I don't see why I have to be the one to piss her off. We all saw what she did to Liam! He got his ass handed to him!" Kolby whined as Colt thrusted the padded boxing equipment towards him.

"Because she needs to understand you can protect yourself and that it is more important to defend herself. Beating your ass for that comment you made last week is just an added bonus." Emilia explained and winked at him. They all stood around not knowing how this would go down, if I would be able to actually attack him.

I stood across the mat with Bekka as Kolby continued to protest but was pushed to the middle once his gear was on. He refused to fight, refused to hit me. Which then made his demise that much more fun. Each hit and grunt became lower and lower.

"Fight her off dude!" Colt yelled as I had successfully taken him down again and was sitting on his chest.

"Come on, show me what you got." I teased as I offered a hand up to his feet.

He stood, cocked his head to the side and bull rushed me picking me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist. He forcibly took my neck and pulled my face to his. "I'll show you what I can do.." He seductively growled as he threw the helmet from his head hitting Colt in the face as he carried me to the bathroom and slammed the door.

He continued to remove the padding until nothing was left not even clothes. He gazed at my body with intensity in his eyes. His inner demon wanted to be released. Every time, somehow ended up in the shower again. The burning water pelting our bodies as we became one. His gentle roughness was all I could crave and as I felt the yearning awaken inside of me as all I could feel was his ejaculation. The thought of having his baby then entered my mind.

Just like life though, that happy thought was snuffed out shortly after coming out of the bathroom. Only Bekka was there, "He tried again, at the infirmary. He was looking for you and found Charlee instead working. He took her."

"What?" My voice squeaked not sounding like it even belonged to me.

"Come on, Colt told me to bring you to..." She stopped as if she smelled something on the non-existent wind. "Someone's in the house." She took off up the stairs as I tried to keep up. As I came face to face with this stranger Kolby and Bekka were rigid. Kolby pulled both of us behind him as he came face to face with the familiar man.

"Hello brother..." 

Dunnn, dunn, duhhh....

Yes, I just did that. 

I know what you are thinking, who the hell? 

Sorry for the short chapter... Will add a new one probably today yet!