Chapter 15

Well Happy Holidays to all. Sorry I disappeared.

"So this is my grandmother, Emily." Emilia said as she sat on her knees in front of the older woman and bowed her head as a sign of respect towards the matriarch of her family.

"I have heard a lot about the Jensen twins that came from the wood work. And for you, dear child, to tame the wild heart of the Beast. You must be very special." She spoke offering a hand to me. I graciously took it adding a smile. "So you diverted the prophecy. But an innocent was killed anyways. He loved her." She looked to Charlee. "You will be reunited with him in the afterlife dear one."

Charlee and I looked on with the dumbest looks on our faces. How did she know these things? "She's sort of a seer. She can read your aura and feel the energy that you are giving off. Plus she's my Gran. Of course she knows." Emilia chuckled as we realized we were duped.

"You think you're funny, don't ya?" I snapped lightly.

"I'm hilarious. Gran tell them what you know. They want to know everything about the Jensen line." Emilia explained as she offered us to sit down by her and she began. We sat entranced in the stories. She knew our grandmother, they grew up in packs that were very close to each other so they would sneak away to hang out as teenagers. Emily knew so much that neither of us could even think to have known or to ask about.

"You should get back to the villa little one. You have someone waiting for you." She spoke pulling us out of the trance we were in and back into the real world. It was almost seven at night and I knew she meant Kolby was waiting for me. I thanked her for all the stories and enlightenment as I flew from the dwelling and back down the path to where we were staying.

As I pushed the door open, I immediately grew very angry seeing what was before me. "Little love, it's fine. I'm okay." Kolby whispered as I took in what I was seeing. Pretty much looked the same as when Roy beat the crap out of him.

"Yeah, this is how he treats his guest?" I fumed.

"He's sadistic yes. He riled them up enough that they all wanted to brush fur with the Beast and he didn't keep any order so ten guys is a bit to handle." He flinched in pain as he fell to the couch with a thud.

"Jesus Christ. I am going to go have words. Pack up; we will go back over the border tonight. This is too far and he knows it." Emilia spoke as the others came to see what I was staring at. We followed her orders and moved everything back into the Jeep and as she came back out of the villa with Audra trailing, she stopped by the group.

"Emilia, it wasn't supposed to go that far. You know how he is." Audra spoke defending Elliot.

"No, I don't know who he is anymore. He's a fucking psycho. Kolby almost died twice last month. He's still healing from all his injuries. Do you want to go see what he looks like? No, this time Elliot went too far. Colt will hear about this and an Alpha counsel will be called." Emilia spoke as I came out with Kolby leaning most of his weight on me, a hood up covering his face. I knew he didn't want anyone seeing him like this, again.

The gasp escaped Audra's lips as I cautiously moved him past her and rested him into the passenger side of his Jeep he had brought. "Cass you drive him and follow me across the border and to a place that is safe for us." Emilia ordered and I nodded climbing in by him. She sped off as Elliot had joined Audra by her side. I could still see his devilish smile in the rearview and it just put me into a fury.