Heavy Hearts

"Heya, I'm Jack." He said smiling at the girl. She flinched when he spoke and looked up at him. She looked very scared. Her face was covered in cuts and bruises. "It's ok kid, I ain't gonna hurt ya." Her eyes softened, "Um hiya, I'm twitch." She had a sweet innocent voice. "Well Twitch it's nice to meet ya!" Jack grinned. She returned an un-genuine smile. "How long have ya been in here?" He asked. "...7 years.." she said it like Jack was supposed to be disappointed in her. "I've never seen ya before." Jack said. "You've been here before?" Twitch asked. "In and out. But back to you, why have I never seen ya?" Her foot was twitching violently. "Well the spider would usually keep me down in the basement cause I's a girl and a crip, but after a recent rain storm the basement flooded. Now he keeps me up here." She was making a clicking sound with her tongue. "Knowing Snyder he'd a let me drown.." Jack said with a sigh. "He uses me as his own personal punching bag." She said with a scowl. "He couldn't lose that prized possession." Jack thought for a second. "Hey..um..how did you get yer name..?" Jack asked. "Oh um I.." she stuttered. "You don't have to say." Jack said. "No, no it's fine. Your better off sharing ya pain den lettin' bottle up inside ya. So...hm..when I was 4 I got somethin' called poli-poliomyelitis polio fa short. My fadda killed my mama short afta. And um well my dad would uh hit me and stuff. So one day he threw me and I hit my head pretty hard. Long story short I started twitching. When I came here they called me Twitch. I haven't seen the boys here since I got here." She sighed. "I'm sorry." Jack said. "Don't be. You can't do nothin' bout it."
Snyder walked in the room and made a b-line towards Twitch. "Crip!" Snyder unlocked her handcuffs and Jack saw that her wrists were rubbed raw. "If you can stand and run without help, I won't hurt you. If you can't your gonna get one hell of a beating. Jack will have to watch." She looked at Jack with tears in her eyes. She tried her best to stand up. She really did. She fell flat on the ground. It was no use, she'd just have to suck up and take the hits. Snyder grabbed her by the braid and yanked her up.
Ohhhhh shoot what's gonna happens next??? Whoooo knows!