Newsies on a Mission

(A/N) KILL THE COMPETITION SELL THE NEXT EDITION!!
Crutchy P.O.V
So me Jack, Mush, Race, and Blink all walked to the refuge asking Jack about the girl. "Is she pretty?" Race asked. "Yes, but she ain't yours." Jack answered. "What's her hair look like?" Mush asked. "What?" Jack asked. "What is it weird that I like hair?" Mush replied. "Yes. Anyway it's black and is in a braid thing." Jack replied. I laughed. "What color are her eyes?" Blink asked. "Blueish green." Jack replied flatly. "What about her personality?" I asked. The boys looked at me. "Um- she's very optimistic? I think that's the word." Jack said. "What's wid da weird looks? I's jus askin'. You should like someone based on if they are a good person not if they're hot or not." I said honestly. "That's actually very smart." Mush said.
Lè time skip
Once we got there Jack said the window should be in the back. We walked around as quietly as possible Jack found the window and we all looked in. I could see Snyder leaving the room with a bloody whip. "Ok we gotta get her out now. Mush, Race, your goin' in wid me. Blink, Crutchy, keep watch." "Alright!" Blink said a little to loudly. Once they were in, I gave them some pliers to try and break the chains. They came back out a couple minutes later. Her face was covered in cuts and bruises. Her arms were even worse. She was barely awake and tears were rolling down her face. She looked terrified. Jack was whispering something to her. I could only hear a few words. "Safe." "You're ok." Her foot was jerking violently. Weird. I thought. Mush snapped me out of thought and we all started running out, well I was doing what I call running.
We ran half way to the lodge and stopped to catch our breath. "We're good." Jack said out of breath. He set the girl down against a wall. She started hyperventilating. "Hey, hey listen. Listen to me." Jack was saying. Me and him bent down to meet her eyes. "Your outta there m'kay?" He said. Once she calmed down she spoke. She gestured towards me and asked, "Who are dey ?" Her voice was shaking. "Oh well this lovely gentleman right next to me his name is Crutchy." "He's like me!" She gestured to her own leg which was limp. Like mine. "How old are you?" I asked. "Oh um 12." "So am I!" I replied. "The other threes names are Race, Mush and Blink." I said. "Um Ok guys we gotta get back to the lodge k?" Jack said standing up. "Yeah." I stood as well. Jack helped Twitch get up and she slung her arm around his shoulder for support. And on we went to the lodging house.
(A/N) Thanks for reading this, it's really fun to write. Thanks especially to JimmyJamesMadison for the nice comments.!