First day on the job

Twitches POV:
I had been resting for about a week and a half now and I was pretty sick of it. I had been begging Jack to let me work. "Pleeeeasssse?? I stay safe. I'll sell wid someone if you want me to. I'll do anythin'!" I pleaded. He sighs, "Fine. You can sell wid me tomorrow." I had a dorky smile on my face. "Thanks Jack!" I praised. "Yeah yeah. Now get some sleep kid." "Yes sir." I lay down and do as I'm told. He chuckles and goes to his own bed.

I have happy dreams about selling papers. I wake up early and get ready. I was so excited.

Kloppman comes in and yells at the boys to wake up. I cringe at his loud volume. The boys groan and get out of bed. I was leaning on my new crutch near Race's bed. "How is you so happy?" He asks tiredly. "I hasn't walked da streets in foreva! I jus can't wait!" I giggle. He smiles. I wait anxiously for every boy to get ready. Once they are ready we go downstairs and leave. I walk behind them a with Crutchy. "G'mornin' Crutch!" I say happily. "G'mornin'" He replies. I look around at the buildings. "It sure is bigga den I rememba!" I say. "Heh yeah. New York is pretty big."
We keep walking until we come across some nuns in a carriage. "They's the ones who give us breakfast." Crutchy tells me. A nun hands me and Crutchy chunks of bread. "Thank you!" I say. She smiles. I nibble at the bread.

Soon enough, we come to the circulation gate. I look at it. We all anxiously wait for it to open up.
Imma cut it off here cuz my thumbs are tired. Byyeeeeee!