Blood

Jacks POV:
The blood was going all over her clothes, and on the floor. When she finally stopped her breathing was harsh and quick. "Take deep breaths do it with me ok?" I was trying my best to help but I've never been put in a situation like this before. After her breathing steadied I watched her slowly falling asleep. Shit! I thought, what if she don eva wake up again! "Twitch look at me please." She glanced up and me. The light from the moon outside the window showed all of the cuts and bruises on her face. "Imma need ya to stay awake for a bit ok?" "W-why?" She had tears welling up in her eyes. I was blinking back tears to. "I just need ya to trust me in this alright?" Blood from a cut above her eyebrow was trailing down her face. "Please?" I pleaded with her. She nodded slightly. Her head started twitching again. I just had to watch. If Snyder hadn't have chained us up I could help her! I kept her up all night long and just talked. She is a smart girl. Reminds me of Crutchy really. Not just cause of the leg. He would like her. "Twitch?" She responded with a little hum. "I'm gonna get you outta here. I get out tomorrow. My friends and I will help you! Yous can sell papes wid us!" We both smiled at the thought. "That'd be great." She smiled softly.
God if she was older I would date her. The night was really uneventful. When Snyder came in to give us breakfast he smiled at what he'd done to Twitch. Oh and the "breakfast" was just half and inch of bread. So the refuge completely sucks! "When was the last time you ate?" I asked her when I knew Snyder was gone. "Two weeks ago."  She said avoiding eye contact. The blood on her was to much. I need to get you out!