Brand New Start

3rd person POV:
Jack and the boys took Twitch back to the lodge and set her on a small coffee table. They knew they really liked this girl but they couldn't get any blood from her cuts on the couch. If they did Kloppman would kill them. Speaking of him, he was still awake waiting for the boys when they got back. He walked over to Twitch with some bandages, prepared to see some wounds. "Jack get her some water, I'm sure she's thirsty." Kloppman directed. He remembered how Jack said she was a crip so he asked Mush to look in the back for a crutch that's her size. "So what's your name?" Kloppman asked her. "Um-uh T-Twitch." She stuttered. "It's ok." Jack said to her has as he walked over to the table with the water. "His name's Kloppman, he ain't gonna hurt ya. He just wants to help with the cuts." She nodded.
Time skipping
After cleaning her up, they showed Twitch an empty bed where she would sleep. All the boys in the beds around her were already sleeping. Jack chuckled at Twitch because she was so excited to sleep in a bed. "Oh yeah, Jack, (A/N)- This is Crutchie by the way! guys? Thanks so much foa gettin' me outta dat hellhole." She whisper. "No problem kid." Jack said ruffling her hair. Jesus Christ this will be fun. Kloppman thought to him self.
(A/N)- Sorry the chapter is so short. I don't feel very well and it's kinda late so yeah. Hope y'all enjoyed it though.