You are in jail..

Leonard Snart

So there you were.  in jail.. one of leonards men had attacked you so when you pushed him away he hit his head and died.. during the trial you had to be imprisoned to avoid any type of running away.. which mean Len was alone.. snapping into reality you heard Len answered the phone, wrapping one arm around yourself protective if your pregnancy belly which just started growing.. you heard him say "Thank god. Talk to me.. how are you? Is someone bothering you? How is your morning sickness?" You sighed and licked your bruised lip "I'm lucky to have your last name. I got into a fight but when they heard the name Snart.. they left me alone.." leonard sighed deeply "I know you're strong but do not engage in a fight.. no matter how much I love you.. We both know You are not a fighter.." You inhaled sharply "I know.. I know..I have to go. I love you.." you closed your eyes to savor lens voice " You are a Snart.. Do not forget that.. be carefull. You have little lenny to think about.."

Mick Rory

You had been imprisoned for a week. Mick got into a barfight but you gave yourself up so Mick wouldnt have to be in here for a year.. one month is better then a year right.. anyhow you grew a smile seeing Mick walk in to the room opposite if the glass.. with him were the triplets.. You teared up.. wiping your bruised up face you Put your hand on the glass, Mick went red "Who did this to you?" He asked in a deep grunt, you sighed softly "I'm okay. Don't worry.. I just.." he slammed his fist on the table, one of the trips beginning to cry, he shushed the little one and leaned in "You tell them About me. You tell them you are with Me. They will stop bothering you. You need to be okay. I am trying to take care if for children. Our daughter got into a fight at school. The triplets have been acting up. And I can not find the blue bunny.." he huffed "You know I love you." You teared up.. he didnt day that often.. "I will.. I will.. I love you and my babies so so much.." You put your other hand on the glass to.. meeting micks hand there.. " be safe." He said before a buzzer ringed your ear and a guard saying. Times up.