The future 8 years later

Leonard Snart

Where do you live? You and Leonard still live in Central City, you live in a four bedroom house,  with a big garden and a bubblebath.

Married? You and leonard have been married for 5 years. Your honeymoon was to two places.. Russia and after that Hawaii.

Kids?You and lenny have a 5 year old girl named Lily and a 4 year old lacy.. and not to forget a newborn boy named Leonard junior but you call him LJ. Leonard officially didnt want kids because he had a terrible dad but after assuring him.. alot.. and after your honeymoon he didnt have any other choice.

Jobs? You were a headnurse at the central city hospital, Lenny himself hadnt entirely stepped out the criminal life, he was now only selling heist plans to others only to Always get on third of the share. which meant you didnt have to worry about money at all.

Pets? Lenny you and the kids adopted a litter of cats. lenny is a cat person.. their names are snowflake, icey,chilly and icecube.

Mick Rory

Where do you live? You and Mick still live in Central City, you live in a personalized loft with three rooms, Mick didnt feel comfortable in a normal house.. so you didnt get your dreamplace.. however everywhere with your hothead was home. Atleast you had a stunning view over the city.

Married? You and Mick stayed unmarried.. He didnt want people to associate you with his acts and crimes. although you do wear a ring on a chain around your neck.. nick has a rick burned into his heat gun.

Kids? Mick and you have 8 month old triplets.. their just like their father, hotheaded, and impulsive..  Their names are, Lenny, Mikaela and Axel, you also have a 6 year old Girl named Lillith

Jobs? Mick is still on the criminal path.. but he also happens to be consultant for the Central City police when there are arson cases..

Pets?You and mick have a doberman named Hector and a little spaniel named stella.. he loves dogs.