kinky phonetime

Leonard snart
You grew a smirk picking up the phone it was exactly 10:23 which meant Leonards callyou heard the usual  "a  inmate from iron heights is trying to reach you, do you accept the call?" You pressed 1 to confirm.. "Hey Lenny. Guess what?" Len chuckled "Goodmorning to you too.. Talk what happend?" You grinned and let out a moan.. "Guess what I'm doing?" You heard him groan "Do not do this to me right now." You put your series on break and your pizza aside. You were watching your show "yes Leonard.. I'm using Sarahs present from april fools. A girl has to be pleasured while her man is in prison.." he growled "Dont you dare do this while I'm in here.. Do not make me horn.." you cut him off with another fake moan "Oh Leonard I'm thinking of you.. this thing is just not as big as you.." you gasped "Len when you dream tonight.. remember I like it rough.." you moaned again and leonard groaned " I'm getting so Hard.. Now all I can think off is your tight little...dripping..pulsating.. when You arch you back.." he let a moan escape talking on while you moaned eating a slice of pizza "When you grab my ass.. shit What are you wearing.. better be sexy.." you looked down at his tshirtand sweats with grinch socks.,"Oh yes baby I'm wearing That black laced set.. the one from Paris.. those louboutins..On our satin sheets.."you moaned out "yeah I look good..If only ai could find a man to take me against the wall." By now len had scared everyone in the room off and he was stroking himself "Oh len I'm reaching my highpoint.." h3 moaned out "Talk to me..Now.." he himself stroked faster being hard.. you moaned out loud "Almost.." len moaned out "almost.. me too baby.." you moaned louder"almost.. yes fuck yes len..almost" he moaned loudly out of breath "almost.... Yes.." you grew a smirk and said "talk to you tomorrow." You heard a growl say "Now wa" you cut him off hanging up, you grabbed a slice of pizza and put on peaky blinders again "Men. Such idiots."

Mick Rory

You: Mick.. I miss you
Mick: I'm a half hour away. You saw me this morning. How can you miss me?
You: I just miss certain parts off you. 🍆💧💧🍸
Mick glances at a driving Len and zips open his pants making a dick pic with no shame
You: Oh now I can get all warmed up for you..
You send a mirrored nude picture of you wearing his bathrobe, naked and wet frkm a shower underneath
Mick turned to Len to say make speed. Len knows cause he sees everything.
Mick: I will be home soon. Dont start.
You:Will you spank Me?
Mick: 😂💪🖑 Hell yes
You:Making you smile and making you horny..  is my favorite thing next to Making you mad and horny.
Mick: Send me another pic.
You send another pic of yourself laying on bed using a selfie stick
Mick: I'm getting hard already.
You made a video of your hand opening a drawer taking out a vibrator, you send it my favorite stubborn  ass.
Len got a text follower by another "sorry wrong number len."
You send the same video to my favorite stubborn Dick, which is mick
Mick: I'm willing to forget the little accident if you wait for me
You: but I like when youre mad.. means You have more energy to  take me.
Mick: I'm going to take you on every surface.. couch, table, counter, windowseat.. other places.
You: I'll be waiting. Wet...
Mick" If you touch yourself before I get there I will spank you hard.
Mick eventually arrrived home and went inside "Im here!" You grinned "I'm ready and wet for you" mick growledand undressed on his way to the bedroom " On your knees. Spank time."