Chapter 3 - Surpirse

Chapter 3

Cassandra's POV

"Cassandra" They spoke, and I'm surprised to see who's at the door. First of all, How'd they find me?

"Louis.. Liam? What are you guys doing here?" I ask, but without responding they push me out of the way. Okay then.. Just walk in.

"He left." They say through a clenched jaw. "He was here, right?" Liam asks.

"Uhm.. Harry? Yeah, He's--" I tell them, but they cut me off.

"No-I mean.. yeah, him." He stammers.

"Yeah he's right on the cou---" I stop mid-sentence when I start walking towards the living room, and see that it's empty. What the fuck? He was just there like two minutes ago. "Uhm.. He was just there, I swear it." I say, still confused myself. This doesn't make any sense, where could he go? The back door? Upstairs? I sigh, giving up, he probably left.

"It's okay, Cassie, I just need you to stay away from him okay? Just be careful, who you're really talking to." Liam warns me, as Louis storms right pass, heading outside. He places his hand on my shoulder, "Just do what I say, okay?" He turns away.

"Wait! What? I thought he was your friend?" Why are they telling me to stay away from him? Sure he can be an asshole, but sometimes he's somewhat sweet.

"Just do it." He sighs.

"Why should I listen to a guy I just met?" I retort.

"Because I know him better than you, and I've met you before. You just can't remember. Just please, Cassie." He begs.

"What do you mean.. I can't---" I'm cut off by him speaking.

"Just leave it. Were done here." He leaves my house, and slams the door shut, leaving me there utterly confused and aghast.

I sigh in frustration and stomped upstairs, opening my bedroom door. I jumped back a little as I saw Harry sitting on the edge of my bed, his back facing towards me. "Holy shit. You've got to stop doing that." I chuckle lightly, and the words Liam said earlier flooded through my mind. Stay away from him, Okay? Just be careful, who you're really talking to. His body turns around with a small smirk across his pink lips. "Where were you?" I ask, taking a seat beside him.

"I had to use the washroom." He responds. "Who was at the door?" He asks, curiosity filled his voice.

"Uhm.. Liam and Louis, why?" I ask.

"What did they want?" He totally ignored my question.

"They were looking for you." I say, and I could feel him tense up next to me.

"I've got to go." He stands up from the bed, and starts walking out my bedroom door.

"What? Why?" I ask, following after him.

"I just have to, I'll see you later then?" He says.

"Will I ever see you again?" I raise a brow.

"Probably." He smirks, and bolts out the door.

"Uhm.. okay, bye." I shout, and he turns around giving me one last wave, before hopping into his car.

That was strange.. Louis and Liam showing up at my door, looking for Harry. How did they even find out where I lived? Why were they looking for him? How did they know he was with me? All these questions are flowing through my mind, but I try to push them to the back. I need sleep, that's all. I crawl into bed, and wrapped the blanket tightly around myself before falling asleep.

I wake up groggily, and the events from last night came rushing back to me. Was he right? Will I ever see him again? I shake my head, and scrambled out of bed. I loved the feeling every morning how my feet would make contact with the heated carpet floor instead of the coldness, sending shivers down my body. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and headed to the bathroom, rinsing my face and brushing my teeth.