|| Chapter 3 || Bonding

Still Taehyung's POv

"hey guy's let's go to the beach!"Namjoon hyung shouted,

"Yeah let's go!"all of them shouted except for Jisoo "Jisoo are you coming?"i asked as I approached her she shook her head in reply looking down "Why"I asked again

"Because i have bad memories in Beach's"She whispered while A tear fell from her left eye "You can te-" 

"Are you guy's coming!"Hoseok hyung shouted that is the reason why my sentence was intarrupted.I looked back at Jisoo "Yeah hyung we're coming!"I shouted back Jisoo looked up and made the 'what the fuck?! i told you I'm not coming!'look."It's time that you make good memories in Beach's"I said taking her hand and we ran to the beach there we saw the other's splashing water,playing volleyball on the water and making sand castle's so we joined in.

Before we can get to the water Jisoo stopped "Why are you doing this"She asked making a curious face "Doing what"I asked coming closer to her "You know making me.....happy"She said our eye's locked "Beacuse.....you needed it"I said and pulled her to the water.We were happy.I felt like there's butterfly's in my stomach when I'm with her and when were alone my heart beats faster.Is.This.Love?

End of Taehyung's POv

~♡~

Rose's POv

We've all been playing at the beach Me and Lisa are making sand castles,Jennie Unnie and J-hope Oppa is burrying Jungkook in the sand,Suga,Namjoon,Jin,Jimin is playing Voleyball in the water and Jisoo Unnie and Taehyung are playing at the water.

Jisoo Unnie has changed ever since Taehyung came to her life she's alway's smiling now.She's not the cold hearted rebel that I know she's now becoming the old Jisoo that we know and it was great

I looked at Jisoo and Taehyung at the water There having a water fight Jisoo Unnie is having a great time."Unnie is there something wrong?"Lisa asked with A concerned face I looked at her and smiled "No there's no problem"I said not removing the smile "ok" Lisa replied,I looked at Jisoo Unnie again and I smiled once again "Unnie welcome back"I whispered and got back on making sand castles with Lisa.

End of Rose's POv

~♡~

Jisoo's POv

Me and Taehyung were having.....fun.

It's has been a long time since I have fun.

He alway's made me smile,it has been a while since I smiled for real.I have never smiled since my 18th birthday.I don't want to explain it cause it can make me cry,scream,and doubt myself.

But he changed me I am becoming my old self the bubbly,loving,caring,4D Jisoo and I was happy about it.

"Hey guy's let's go now it's already 11:30am it's time to eat lunch!"Namjoon Oppa shouted."ok,fun times over"Taehyung said with a half sad face and a happy face "Why are you happy and sad in the same time?"I said with a curious face yet I have a smile on it because he was cute "I'm sad because I'm having fun playing with you but it's over we need to go at the mansion and I'm happy because were finally going to eat we did'nt ate breakfast because of the fun that were having.."He said still with the half face I just giggled because of his cuteness "Come on you guy's I'm hungry!"

Jin Oppa shouted me and Taehyung just laughed "Come on"Taehyung said while grabbing my hand and dragged me to the Mansion

Me and Taehyung changed clothes (A/N:once again I will uplaod a picture of Jisoo's outfit because you know)