II Chapter 14 II 2 lover's + 1 lover = 3 lover's

End of Suga's POv

Jin's POv

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock I stood up in a sitting position and turned off my alarm clock.I looked at the three bed's and Namjoon,Hoseok are still sleeping.I looked at my alarm clock it was 6:00am.I stood up and did my morning routine.I went outside our room and went to the room of the couple's.Suga,Jennie,Rose,Jimin,Lisa,and Kookie are still sleeping.I went up at Taehyung and my sister's room.I saw Taehyung sleeping while hugging his lion plushie and Jisoo was sleeping with Dalgom.I smiled and closed the door slowly.I went downstairs and made breakfast.And yes if you would think that the maids make the breakfast,lunch,and dinner nope it was me I only call the maid's and the butler's who was just next door if The food is ready and they will help me put the food's on the dining room.I cooked pasta,tempura,spaghetti,gamjatang,ang of course my Chichu's favorite chicken,I really love my sister.But I couldn't spend time with her because of her 3 lover's..Wait! did I just said 3!Wait I thought it was just two!? wait lemme check.Jimin and Taehyung well who is the 3rd one that i just said....Think Jin Think.....Then something pop out of my head two kid's that is playing on the swing's it was a boy and a girl then something popped out of my mind two teenager's it was a boy and a girl.The girl's head was leaning on the boy's shoulder.Then another one popped out of my mind well maybe it's a vision there was a girl in the balcony then a boy back hugged her the girl turned around it was....Jisoo!! I saw the boy's face it was Yoongi!! it was them now! the vision ended.OMO Is Yoogi the 3rd lover of Jisoo? No Jin! It cannot be your sister will suffer if 3 lover's came to her life! But I remembered something

*Flashback*

(Jin 19yrs.old and Suga 19yrs.old they where still trainee's)

We where done practicing our dance and went to our own buisnesses the maknae line played games on there phone while Namjoon is reading a book and J-hope was still....Dancing?! and Suga went to a corner far away from us.He was hugging his leg's.I can hear sob's coming from him,I know his crying.I approached him and sat down beside him "Yoongi-ah I know your crying,can hyou tell me why? I'm open to help"I said he looked up his eye's was red and puffy."O-Ok H-hyung"He stuttered "What is it?"I asked concerned "I-it's about J-jisoo"He stuttered again,Jisoo? my sister i asked in my mind "What about Jisoo?"I asked He looked really sad now "She is gonna be an idol to,but from YG.And we are not together now I really miss her,If i could just visit her"Yoongi managed to say through his sobbs "I know I miss her to"I said while looking down "It has just been 1 week hyung but still it's like forever to me!"Yoongi said and kinda yelled while crying at his last word's "I'm not used that she's not by my side,We where alway's together when we where not going to be trainee's and now..this happened I'm not with her anymore"Yoongi said "I know how you feel Yoongi,Cause I also feel the same"I said "You don't understand me hyung"He whispered but enough for me to hear "What don't I understand?"I asked "Hyung If I can tell you my biggest secret please don't be angry"He said "Sure what is it?"I asked "I-I love h-her"He stuttered I didn't heard it much "Umm can you repeat it i didn't understand it"I said I love her"He repeated "Love who?"I asked,ok now I'm curious "I love her,I love Kim Jisoo...I didn't get a chance to tell her how much I love her since we were little"He said and started to cry again I was shocked yet happy to hear that someone love's my sister but...he was too late,I was so pity to Yoongi,I comforted him.He can't stop crying,So all of the member's tried to comfort him but we did not tell them why he was crying we just lied that he misses his Eomma.

*End Of Flashback*

Oh yeah Yoongi was the first boy that fell inlove with my little Chikin,I mean Chichu! but I think his love for my sister faded when Blackpink Debuted I don't know why.I smelled something burning and I looked at my pan the 1 piece of chicken leg is burning! "Awwwww Mayyyyyy Gaaawwwwwwdddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed hoping the other's won't wake up.I put the burned chicken leg on the trash can.Ah eottoke what if Jisoo will be angry at me! If she saw the chicken leg in the trash can she will freak out! She don't want a chicken to be wasted!Arghh okay Jin focus on what your cooking.

Time passed

I was done cooking so I called the maid's to place all the food on the dining table.They where done placing the food.So I waited the other's to wake up.First is Namjoon and J-hope is the first one who came down and they sat on the place where they sat.Then the next one is Rose,Lisa,and Kookie,They sat on the place where they sat.Next is Jennie.Then lastly Jisoo,Taehyung,Jimin,and Suga.Omo why does it have to be this three to go down,Well it's not like I didn't wanted but look at Taehyung and Jimin the two of them are shooting death glares at Suga who is beside Jisoo.They sat at there seet's so we started to eat.First Jisoo was the one who was done eating and said she will just go at the mall to buy Dalgom dog food and to go to the vet to give Dalgom a haircut (A:N:What a lucky dog) Aaahhh my sister really love Dalgom.Then Suga was the second to finish he said he will just go up to the rooftop to refresh his mind and to write song's.Then the two Taehyung and Jimin went to the game room to play ps4.Then everybody was finsh "Guy's let's go to Me and Namjoon and J-hope's room I have something to say"I told them and they nodded and all of them agreed.We went Up stairs and went to our room and locked it we sat down on the floor in a form of a circle."Hyung what are you going to tell us?"The maknae said not Lisa it's Kookie if your thinking."Well first one question"I asked they nodded "2 + 1 = ?"I asked "Tsk basic"Namjoon said "3!"They all said in unison "Ok well that is the thing I wanted to say"I said "What!?"J-hope said "Oppa you made us come here to just ask that stupid question!?"The maknae said not Kookie it's Lisa that would be weird if Kookie will say that,Like what the fuck? "Ah Aniyo Lisa"I said "Then what is it?"Jennie said with her bitchy face like what the fuck is with this girl? "Well here it goes"

*To be Continued*