Author's Note

Annyeonghaseyo my chikliens!🐣Today I have some important announcement.Well her it goes.......I'm going to make a q & a! And if your asking why is that because i saw -yoomiiee and my friend blackprincessiyaaa done it so yeah I said to myself why not make a q & a so that me and my lovely Chiklien's will know me better!.And of course to ask me the question's you are going to put the question's in the comment section right here in this chapter well kind of a chapter but this is a reminder! You can also messenge me to ask the question! Or you could ask me on my conversation board on my profile and I will answer them here! so yeah guy's and thank you for the support in my story!
Because I was so inspired by the Author's that I really Idolize!
Here are there wattpad name's oh and please read their stories it is sooo wonderful and sooooo adictive!!!! (Their Book is like a drug to me! Kyaaa!)
blackprincessiyaaa
-yoomiiee
taechyu
smoltaehyung
AquaRain0_o
taesoolover_
TaeSooKim
And of course my friend on wattpad well all of the writer's/author's are my friend's but this author and I are really close and that's
jiminie_272

So yeah my Chiklien's that's all kamsahamnida for the love and support on my book I did not expect that this simple book got alot of read's so thank you for that!!!