|| Chapter 8 || She's In my arms Again

GUYS BEFORE I CAN START THIS STORY I JUST WANTED TO GREET MY IDOLS FROM WATTPAD AT FIRST I WAS JEALOUS BUT STILL AMAZED THAT THEY REACHED 1.1K+ THAT IS ALMOST BECOMING 2.1K+ READS ON TERE STORY SO YEAH WANTED TO GREET THE WRITER OF 'CRUSH' ANNYEONG! AND THE WRITER OF 'SISTER' ANNYEONG! AND THE WRITER OF 'BROKEN N' COLD' AND 'COLLIDE' ANNYEONG! AND THE WRITER OF 'TRUE COLORS' ANNYEONG! AND THE WRITER OF 'MY 4D HALF'ANNEONG! AND THE WRITER OF 'BLISS'ANNYEONG! AND THE WRITER OF 'SWITCHED'ANNYEONG!❤❤ PLEASE READ THEIR WONDERFULL AWESONE STORIES! THEY WRITE VSOO STORIES SO IF YOUR A VSOO SHIPPER COUNT ON THEM! THEY ARE THE ONE THAT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS STORY! AND YEAH I IDOLIZED THEM SO YEAH WITH ALL MY HEARTS I WANTED TO THANK THEM SO YEAH LETS GO ON TO THE STORY!

=====================================================================

Still Suga's POv

We went to the rooftop and sat at the chairs."Oppa what do you want to talk about?"Jisoo said looking at me with a questioned face plus raising her right eyebrow "Oh yeah"I said "Why did you cry and why did you doubt yourself that its your fault that Jennie Ummm....you k-know?"I stuttered at my last words for fuck sake "Because I felt bad for you and because..."Jisoo said and looked down playing with her fingers "because what?"I said and leaned "b-beacuse"Jisoo stuttered and looked up and we made eye contact for like 5 seconds "because since we were little i always get you in to trouble"Jisoo finally spoke i felt bad yeah since we were little she always get me I mean us into trouble "I'm sorry Oppa"Jisoo said and attacked me with a hug I was shock from the sudden attack of Jisoo but still i missed her warm embrace so I hugged back.We finally pulled away I smiled at her and ruffled her smooth and silky long purple hair "Aish Oppa your making my hair messy"Jisoo whined I chuckled Jisoo smiled I missed that smile that smile that made me blush when we were little and when we were teenagers I smiled at her "I missed this"I said not removing the smile "Me too..i missed the times that were little and the time that we always play at the playground and eat ice cream and stuff"She said still with the smile "yeah me too"I said "if it was'nt from that incident we could still be together in that time"Jisoo said and removed her smile from her face while saying her sentence in a sad tone "yeah if we did'nt move away we could still be together"I said with a sad tone "yeah"Jisoo said and bit her bottom lip "But"I said that made her look up at me with a puzzled face.cute."We could v together again"(A:N get it V together again? Huh hehe..sorry im ruinng the mood hehe mianhae) Jisoo smiled "Yeah sure Oppa I like that"Jisoo said and smiled "Friends?"She said "No"I said that made her a little confused "Best Friends"I said and hugged her and she hugged back.She's back in my arms again.

====================================================================

SORRY FOR UPDATING SHORT CHAPTERS BECAUSE YOU KNOW MY PROBLEM NOW.AND YEAH I WANTED TO GREET MY IFOLS SO YEAH I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND YEAH I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND I IDOLIZE YOU GUYS!!! AND OF COURSE IYAAAH THE WRITER OF BROKEN N' COLD AND COLLIDE THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES SO YEAH THANK YOU LOVE YOU ALL MY CHIKLIENS!