|| Chapter 31 || End

Still Author's POv

Jisoo stood up and went outside of her room then she encountered Taehyung who was still crying."Where are you g-going?"Taehyung asked "None of your buisness"Jisoo said and ran fast as lighting."Jisoo!!"Taehyung shouted but Jisoo didnt looked back she just kept running.Taehyung ran after her.

Jisoo arrived at the beach.

She looked around

She saw a high cliff which lead to the deepest water on the sea.

She didn't hesitate and ran to it's direction

"JISOO!"Taehyung onced again called when he saw where Jisoo was heading his eyes widened and so he ran faster.

Jisoo arrived at the cliff.She went closer and looked at where she was going to land.

She smiled

"Thank you God for letting me live,but..this is my time.Thank you for giving me such great people.Especially Taehyung,I'm realky thankful..but,I don't wan't to live anymore,please..I want to rest now"

"Thank you..See you in heaven"Jisoo said looking at the sky

She took one feet and walked closer and closer until she was at the very end of the cliff.

"Jisoo!!"Taehyung shouted Jisoo looked at Taehyung who was running after her then he stopped.He look at Jisoo with a shocked face.

Taehyung's tears started to fall.Then Taehyung shook his head.

Jisoo smiled at him then looked at the sea.

Jisoo started to move.

"No..No..No..No!!"Taehyung shouted as he ran after Jisoo

But he was too late...

Jisoo fell off the cliff.

Taehyung fell from his knees.And cried.He looked at the sea.He saw Jisoo went to the bottom of the sea.She was no where to be found

"NO JISOO!!!!"Taehyung shouted "No!!!!"

the end

not all ending's are happy