|| Chapter 6 II Drama's And Shit

GUY'S SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I PROMISED THAT I WILL UPDATE IN JUNE 23 AND 24 BUT WHEN I WOKE UP AND OPENED MY LAPTOP IN JUNE 23 THE INTERNET IS GONE! I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK! INTERNET PROBLEMS ARE THE WORST! SO YEAH GUY'S HERE'S MY UPDATE FOR CHAPTER 6 AND BY THE WAY I CHECKED OUT MY YOUTUBE AND FOUND OUT THAT BLACKPINK HAD A NEW MV IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME I MEAN WHEN I'M DONE WATCHING THERE MV I WAS LIKE SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING AND STUFF AND YES I HAVE A FANGIRLINV PROBLEMS SO YEAH HEHE OK IMMA STOP BLABBING AND GO ON TO THE STORY😅

~~

Still Jimin's POv

I woke up by the screaming outside I mean who the fucking coconuts screams in the morning I looked at the clock it's just 7:40am and someone is already screaming at 7:40 in the morning!?.I decided to get up and do my morning routine and stuff and the screaming still did'nt stop so i decided to peek at the door and take a look who is screaming.The first thing i saw is Jennie screaming angerly at someone "I thought that you did'nt like Taehyung!"Jennie shouted angerly "I told you I don't like him!"Some girl shouted i looked at the right side to see who is the girl and it's...............................Jisoo Noona!?.I watched what was going on and of course listened "He's Just my bestfriend!"Jisoo Noona said with anger ok now this is the lesson to not make Jisoo Noona angry cause she looks like a lion when she's angry "You little liar!"Jennie said showing her cat face "Jennie I don't.Like.Him!!!!!!!!!!"Jisoo Noona shouted her tone was filled with anger,I gulped "Then why are you so cutesy when your around TaeTae Oppa"Jennie said "Because! I'm Just being nice not like you!your just being a piggy slut to him!"Jisoo Noona shouted ok now I get Jennie likes Taehyung and she thinks that Jisoo like Taehyung of course Jisoo don't like Taehyung because she likes me hehe..Umm I.Hope.So?."I..I..Umm..Jen,I didn't mean to"Jisoo Noona said then she looked down.I saw Jennie's hand turned into balls "Can you compare us now and us then we were so close then but now look at us.Fighting because of some boy I told you Jennie.I.Don't.Like.H-him"Jisoo Noona said with teary eyes my face gloomed seeing noona cry because of Jennie "Why do no one loves me! The one i love does'nt love me back except he loved my stupid bitchy asshole Unnie which is Kim jisoo!"Jennie shouted Jisoo just stood there crying by Jennie's action's I even got more angry.Jennie was about to slap her so i quickly run to Jisoo Noona to stop Jennies nasty hand land to Jisoo Noona's pretty face but before i can stop her I saw a hand already holding Jennies hand I looked at the person who stopped Jennie and it was"Suga?"I whispered and looked at Jisoo who was shocked with tears on her face I looked back at Jennie and Suga "Let go"Jennie said with anger "No"Suga Hyung said "I said..Let Go!!!"Jennie shouted "Jennie don't hurt Jisoo! She did nothing to you! and this is how you repay her!?"Suga hyung said I mean shouted "What the shit? Your telling me she did'nt did anything to me yeah right im gonna tell you what she did she stole Taehyung from me get it!?"Jennie said angerly "Then love somebody else!"Suga Hyung shouted "Then who?"Jennie said crying "Me"Suga Hyung said "Sorry but only Taehyung is in my heart"Jennie said and stormed away I looked at Suga hyung who was crying.Then A sudden move that I did'nt expect is that Jisoo Noona hugged Suga Hyung!!!! What the Fuck??!!!

End Of Jimin's POv

=====================================================================

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING ON THE DATE I PROMISED BUT YEAH HERES A SHORT UPDATE LOVE YA'LL