|| Chapter 18 || The Most Beautiful Moment In My Life

Still Jisoo's POv
"Let's Have some fun"

End of Jisoo's POv

Jimin's POv (Jiminie shortie pabo😂 (A:N:sorry I had to) (Jimin:Yeah right,i regret that I've loved you) (A:N:I thought you love Jisoo Unnie😂) (Jimin:Yeah I love her....I was just kidding) (A:N:😧You made me had hope there😢 but it got wasted..You are such a playboy) (Jimin:Sori I didn't mean to I'm sorry) (A:N:Nah it's okay I have a boyfriend already) (Jimin:Who is it?) (A:N:He's one of your dongsaeng ChimChim😀😆) (Jimin:Tell me) (A:N:No!) (Jimin:Tell me!) (A:N:do you want me to cut you nipples!? *angry + my face became red*) (Jimin:*gulped* A-ah okay) (A:N:Good now let's get back to the story)
"JISOO SLOW DOWN!"I yelled she just giggled.

She finally stopped we where outside the mall.I looked at where we are,There is an amusement park here outside this fucking mall?! "Were here😁"Jisoo said cheerfully I looked at her I smiled then looked at her right where Taehyung was standing his mouth was wide open I chuckled Jisoo went infront of the middle and opened her mouth "Let's go to the roller coaster first"Jisoo said looking at the both of us my eyes widened I looked at Taehyung whocwas smiling devilishly "Yes let's go!"Taehyung shouted like a child "No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted plus whined while the two was pulling me to the counter to order tickets.Jisoo orderes the tickets while Taehyung was holding me I was trying to escape  my grip from him by full syrenght but he kept on pulling me back,*sigh* so much for my beautiful abs and muscles.Jisoo was done buying the tickets so again My eyes widened and tried to escape from them.

We sat at the front Jisoo was on the middle of us two.I closed my eyes tight I kept praying to God to help me survive this fucking ride.I heard a giggle,I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jisoo smiling at me.I studied her beautiful features,her purple hair suits her face, her long lashes fits her beautiful shiny eyes,her plump soft kissable lips  everything was well build,She was gifted."Chimchim~"Jisoo called "N-n-ne J-jisoo n-noona?"I stuttered I was scared,scared that I will make a wron move with her while riding this shitty fucking ride "No need to be scared I'm here to comfort you so,cheer up you need to face your fears so if I'm not here you can do it alone,because if you face your fears,you could face all of things"Jisoo said I was so touched at her words I can't believe it came from her mouth,her voice it was so soft it's luke music to my ears "Ok"I said not trying to stutter.She smiled I smiled back but not that visible as hers I can feel that it's moving Oh no,no,no,no "It's starting!"Taehyung shouted ' No need to be scared I'm here to comfort you so,cheer up you need to face your fears so if I'm not here you can do it alone,because if you face your fears,you could face all of things'I remembered what Jisoo told me It kept repeating to my mind so I was determined so I looked at the front and yes it started in fast mode so fast that I can feel my heart skipping so fast I think I'm gonna die no wait I can't Die i need to face my fears.I felt someone's hand on my arm and ut kept tightening,I looked at Jisoo who was looking at me "Ji-Jimin!"She shouted "Why?!"I shouted back "You-your face it's purple!"Jisoo shouted "You need to shout or else you'll pass out!"Jisoo said I looked at the rails and look at her then look at the rails and look at her "Jimin shout!!!"Jisoo shouted I opened my mouth slowly "Come on shout!"Jisoo shouted I can see water forming her eyes I need to do this for her I opened my mouth and "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *breaths and inhaled* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *breaths and inhaled* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *breaths and inhaled* aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"On the whole ride I kept screaming 'aaaahhh' and then I breath and inhales we went out the ride I took deep breaths I felt arms around my neck "Jimin I'm so sorry I should've not let you ride it *sobs* I'm so sorry!!!! JEONGMAL JOISONGHAMNIDA!!!"I heard Jisoo said I can feel my shirt wet she's C-crying? She let go I was so shocked she is crying Jisoo wiped her tears "S-sorry I got your shirt w-wet"Jisoo stuttered at her last word "It's okay,and why are you crying? There is nothing to cry for? "I said while holding her shoulders she cried harder "you almost passed out,,Y-your f-face it turned p-purple w-while we-were riding"Jisoo stuttered "No worries Noona I'm okay now thanks to you"I said and snaked my hand at her waist and hugged her she hugged back we pulled away."Okay now let's go to the ferris wheel"Jisoo said "Ok"Me and Taehyung both said in unison.So we went to the counter and got the tickets and went in line.

We where at the ferris wheel now we all took out our camera's ready to take the view.The ride started.We took pictures at the view.Then while I was taking pictures my camera pointed at Jisoo,I accidently took a picture of her I stared at it so "beautiful"I whispered I looked at Jisoo who was smiling while taking pictures.This is The Most Beautiful Moment In My Life

The ride was done it was only 5 rounds so yeah,we went down and went to the vet because The vet called Jisoo that Dalgom is done.So we took Dalgom and went home

End of Jimin's POv