|| Chapter 15 || Do you guy's get it now?

Still Jin's POv
"Well Here it goes"I said and sigh.
"You see when the YG and Big hit paired Jisoo and Taehyung...Taehyung was like smiling like an idiot but when Jimin heard that he was being paired with Rosè and Jisoo being paired with Taehyung he got pissed...Well no offence Rosè"I said Rosè just nodded then I proceeded explaining "Then the two started compieting about who is best for my ChiChu they kept asking her out you see....Then something happened Yoongi went to the love triangle so it became a love square I don't know why since last last week when they got down and ate breakfast Jisoo was on the couch Yoongi approached her and they talked then the next thing I know is they went out..And startin that day they became close again....I was happy seeing the two together again because you know that two has a bulletproof friendship...Then the next day's I can see Yoongi started falling for her.."I said "How did you know that Yoongi hyung is falling for her?"The horse asked I mean Hoseok😂 "Cause I know him since we were kid's I have known his action's and feeling's and I know if his hiding something and if his inlove well everything...we already told our past right so yeah I know his every move....So yeah I think the 3 love my sister...Do you guy's get it now?"I said they all nodded "Okay now let's get to our own buisnesses now Arraseo?"I said so they all stood up and went to there own buisness.Namjoon went to the library in the house,J-horse I mean J-hope went to the dance practice room,The two maknaes Lisa and Jungkook went to the beach to relax,Then and Jennie Rosè went to the swimming  pool to of course swim and me just here in our room reading cooking book's I sighed.....I'm really scared for my sister now...

End of Jin's POv

Taehyung's POv
"Yaaahhhhh shortie your cheating!!!!!!"I screamed and kept on hitting him with a pillow..and if your asking why theres a pillow in the game room cause there are 3 bed's here it was quite strage I had to say."Yaaahhhh I'm not short!!!!"Jimin shouted i kept on hittig him.Then I stopped "I'm bored I don't wanna play anymore let's go to the mall and play arcades instead and buy new games for the ps4 I wanna try minecraft I haven't tried that"I said laying down on the bed "Yeah your right me too let's go"Jiminie shortie pabo said I stood up  "Okay let's go" I said about to walk when I felt someone pulling my pant's i turned around seeing Jiminie Shortie pabo pulling my pants "Yah Jimin!!! Waeyo!!!"I said or more like shouted "Taehyung we have to change first!"He shouted "What are you crazy!!! Oh yeah I forgot your a paboda..."I said Jimin's eye's widened and stood up and started hitting me with a pillow "Yaaahhhh!!!!!!!!"I shouted "Take back what you say take back what you say!!!!!"He said still hitting me  "Ok ok ok!!! I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK!!!!"I shouted he stopped "Okay"He said "We don't have to change were already dressed"I said he looked at what his wearing "Okay"He said we went to the garage and went to his car I didn't to use my car I don't wanna waste gas.
He drove us to the mall.

Time passed

We where finally here..We went to play at the arcade.
Whlie playing at the arcade a saw a familar figure.It was a girl carrying a dog.I can't tell because he back was facing me then she turned around.It was....
Jisoo!!! I shook Jiminie Shortie pabo "Yah! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHAKING ME FOR! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!"Jiminie shortie pabo shouted at me I sigh "Look there shortie pabo....It's Jisoo"I said He looked at were I'm pointing his eyes widened "It is Jisoo!"He said in shock pfftt what a shithead you got no jams Jiminie shortie pabo...."Let's go to her!"I said he stared at me like he is saying that 'what the hell Taehyung' I rolled my eyes and walked towards Jisoo's direction "Kim! Fucking Taehyung! What the fuck!?"Jiminie shortie pabo cursed I smirked and continued walking towards her.I tapped Jisoo's shoulder she turned around she smiled I smiled back my box a.k.a square smile "Annyeonghaseyo Jisoo~"I said sweetly

*To Be Continued*

~♡~
Annyeonghaseyo my chikliens!!! I just wanted to do this so yeah heheh I just wanted you guy's to know some informations about me so yeah here it goes

Name:Kim Jinhee
Age:11
Country:New Zealand
Birthday:May 27,2006

So yeah guy's that's all so yeah I know I'm to young to be making some innapropriate scenes and words so yeah It was the influence from my biy classmates so yeah guy's I hope you understand and why not I just want some trill's in this book😉
So yeah guy's that's all Nyeong-An!!