Party fun

You arrived at the party. You opened the door to see a bunch of teenagers completely drunk. You looked around hopelessly for ur friends until you felt hands around ur waist. You turn around and to ur surprise it was brad. I er hi brad...you blushed and shyly looked down. He stared you up and down and bit his lip. Why hello y/n he said sweetly. You could tell he was drunk as he kept stumbling as he moved closer to you. Motn played and he pulled you over to dance. You couldn't exactly say no so you danced with him his girlfriend Libby came over. You hated her. She bossed him around and constantly told him what to do . brad ?! What the hell are you doing dancing with.. HER? She shouted in anger. Brad stared at her. Calm down babe it's only a dance he rolled his eyes as she grabbed his hand.

He whispers in ur ear before leaving by the way you look hot tonight you were shocked by what he just said but you had no time to process it as ur friends came over piling you with drinks and dancing with you. Y/n this party's lit right ?! They dance away and one of them falls over. Y-yeah... it is. You kept thinking about what brad said. You got a couple more drinks until you were drunk and couldn't have any more. You felt sick so you stumbled upstairs and sat on the bed in the bedroom. Until from the corner of ur eye you noticed brad staring .....