Chapter 7

Olivia's P.O.V
Alby went into the maze this morning but never came out so Thomas and Minho went out to find him but still weren't back yet. The doors were about to close in 10 minutes. I walked over to Newt and asked if he though they would make it back in time. "Most likely not." Wow thanks for sugar coating it. I just nodded and walked away. Then all of a sudden I see Thomas carrying Ably and Minho. "There not gonna make it." People said. Chuck was trying to cheer them on but they were dripping in sweat and clearly exhausted. As the doors were closing I knew what I had to do.

I sprinted through the doors like a mad man or.. women. Newt tried to grab my arm but it didn't work. Once I was in the maze Minho just looked at me and said "You must have a death wish" So me and Thomas put Alby in the vines with Minho was on the look out. "Did you hear that?" "No." Thomas and I said in unison. Then we all heard a really loud Griever noise. "We got to go guys." Minho said pleading for us to come. "Were not done." Thomas shouted to Minho. And then Minho left us he sprinted away. Leaving us a Griever bait. Thomas and I are running for ours lives because a Griever was chasing us. We hid in vines most of the night while one of us took a nap and the other one was watching. In the morning we could hear the doors opening as we're running toward the doors we found Minho on the ground. It looked like he was in a fight with a Griever. We both picked him up and we're heading toward the doors. As people started to walk away assuming we were dead, Chuck turned around and said "Look" and everyone's eyes were on us. As we made it out of the maze people were all over us asking millions of questions. I managed to slip away to go talk to Newt.

Newt's P.O.V
She ran into the maze. She was gonna die. I had warned her and she did it anyway. "They'll make it out" people said trying to encourage me. But it was just making me more annoyed. They had false hope. As the doors were opening in the morning we didn't see anyone and my heart broke. She was dead. We all stared to walk sways until Chuck yelled "Look" and we all turned around to see Thomas and Olivia helping Minho walk. I walked away before they even got out of the maze. "Newt?" I heard Olivia say. I turned around and hugged her for what seemed like forever. "Don't you ever do that again!" "Okay." We both started leaning in until we heard someone yell that it was time for lunch. So we pulled away with red faces.