Chapter 9

Olivia's P.O.V
As I walked down to eat with the boys, Newt kept giving me weird looks like I had done something wrong. "Don't you ever wish we could remember our family?" Chuck had ask. Even though they don't know I remember I still get nervous when someone asks these types of questions. "Yea Olivia, don't you?" Newt ask looking ticked off. "Um, yea I guess." It was like he knows what I'm hiding. Does he? I meant he couldn't right?

    Newt got up and threw his food away and walked back to his track hoe job. I followed behind him. "What's up with you today?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." "Uh, yea that's why I asked." He just rolls his eyes in response. "Ok what did I do?" He stares at me blankly before saying. "What did you do? You lied to all of us. How am I suppose to trust you?" I was lost. "Newt, do you want to go lay down you seem off." He glared at me and said "Lift up your shirt!" "Uh no thank you?" "Do it, I know everything so it doesn't matter." I sighed and lift up my shirt. And were I had gotten stung the mark was gone. He looks at me bewildered and says "But you got stung? How's that possible." "No Newt I didn't so maybe you should go accuse someone else of something." I said infuriated. I stormed away. I felt a little bad for that because I just lied to his face. It was for the best right?

Newt's P.O.V
I knew for a fact that she has gotten stung I saw it with my own eyes. She just lied to me. But I did still feel kinda bad for coming off like that. I just watched her dirty blonde hair wave in the wind as she walked off.

 I just watched her dirty blonde hair wave in the wind as she walked off

(What Olivia looks like)
Even when she was mad she was still alluring. I was intent on making her confess that she remembered everything from her past.

Thomas' P.O.V
  I knew Olivia and Newt just had a big fight so now was my chance right? I walked over to Olivia and sat down. "You okay?" I asked "I don't know, I guess." "Well, what was the fight about?" "Nothing, don't worry about it." She just shrugged it off even though I knew it was bothering her. "Okay?" I sat down next to her for a while as she leaned her head on my shoulder. For some reason it felt right. But does she even feel the same? Ugh, since when am I some lovestruck guy that's pawning over a girl? As we got up she tripped and I caught her. I started to lean in. Now was my chance to make a move. And just as our lips were about to touch she pulled away. Ouch, that one stung. "What's wrong?" I really wanted to kiss her. "Nothing, I- I'm sorry I can't do this." Then she jogged away. Well some much for my chance.

Olivia's P.O.V
  He started to lean in and I did too. What's wrong with me I don't like him like that. So I pulled away thinking about Newt the whole time and jogged away. I couldn't kiss him. I wouldn't kiss him. I love Newt.

Newt's P.O.V
  I saw them both lean in. How could Thomas do this to me?!? I though we were friends. I walked away before I could see the kiss. It was too hard. I guess he put the ring on her finger. I'm a idiot to think I had a chance.

A/N Why does Tom ruin everything? Please vote and share
-Sara