Chapter 6

Thomas' P.O.V
I think I might like Olivia. Who am I kidding I'm shucking in love with her. The way her hair changes color in the sun or the way her smile brightens up my day. But I know Newt likes her and she may like him but there's always a chance for me right? I wanted to talk to someone about it but who? I got up and stared waking to Minho and asked if we could talk in private. "What do you want Shank im busy?" Minho said clearly annoyed. "I think I like Olivia but Newt likes her and even though he's my friend I still want her. Is that a bad thing?" "You pulled me away from my job to talk about your love life?" I gave him a look. "Fine. I think that you should take it slow see if she's into him and if you don't think so maybe make a move. But you don't tell Newt any of this got it?" "Yes, Sir." I said sarcastically. Minho left with a sassy eye roll. That boy and his sass. I went over to do talk to Olivia. "Hey Olivia." "Hey Tom" she said. I had butterflies in my stomach when she said Tom. No calls me that. I told her she was doing a good job at her job and I left. I was so gonna get the girl.

Newt's P.O.V
I overheard Thomas and Olivia talking. Maybe she was engaged to him. How did I even stand a chance. "Hey Tom" I heard Olivia say. Tom? No one calls him that. He just smiles. He so likes her doesn't he. I mean who wouldn't but why would he try to take her if he knows I like her. "Hey Newt" she said walking over "Oh.. Hey" I said kind of depressed remembering she's engaged. "You ok or did u wake up on the wrong side of the hammock?" She jokes "I'm fine." I said and left her. I know kinda rude but she could have at least mentions she was engaged even if she's didn't know who to.

Olivia's P.O.V
"I think he likes you" I heard Minho whisper yell. "Thomas?" "Yep." "Doubt it." I reply laughing. Minho just gives me the your so oblivious look. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Newt. I mean could he like me? It would be a weird love triangle Thomas likes me I like Newt... well half triangle. I said hey to Newt and he just responded really depressed so I was trying to make sure he was okay and he just brushed it off. I needed to find out what happen. Like what did I do I've been here for about a week?

A/N If you like it please think about voting and sharing
-Sara