Chapter 10

Olivia's P.O.V
Great. Newt's acting even more weird then usual today. (Note sarcasm) Can't I have just one day we're there's no drama. I went over to talk to Newt. "Hey?" "What do you want" he said all grouchy "To talk, you've been acting weird today. Like weirder then normal." "MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO MAKE OUT WITH THOMAS SOME MORE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled. Good thing we were alone. "I DIDN'T KISS HIM YOU DOUCHE!" I shouted back. "Don't lie Olivia I know that he's probably the one that your engaged to before the maze." He said looking down at my ring. I just chuckled in respond. He looked at me like I was insane. "You think this is funny?!?!" "Well It's funny that your jealous. And I'm not engaged to him." "So you just admitted that you remember everything from your past." "Not everything but most stuff. I'll get memories at random times. Your in most of them." "Me?" "Yeah.."

Newt's P.O.V
Olivia was walking over here. There was no way I could look at her after she kissed Thomas. "Hey?" She asked/said. "What do you want?" I said a little to harshly but I was mad so you can't blame me. "To talk, you've been acting weird today. Like weirder then normal." Now was so not the times to make jokes. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO MAKE OUT WITH THOMAS MORE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. I was surprised by my sudden outburst but I didn't care. "I DIDN'T KISS HIM YOU DOUCHE!" She shouted I told her not to lie "You were probably engaged to him before the maze" she looked kinda shocked like she didn't know anyone noticed the ring.

Then she chuckled! Out off all this she chuckled! "You think this is funny?!?! She said it was funny that I was jealous! Not cool. "I wasn't engaged to him." "So you do admit that you remember everything before the maze." "Not everything, but I get memories at random moments and most of them have you in them." What me how? I knew she seemed kinda of familiar "Me?" I asked "Yep!" She responded all cheery.

Olivia's P.O.V
"And Newt" I asked him. He looked at me. "Who do you think put this ring on my finger?" I asked sarcastically. He just stood there wide eye and shocked. I giggled and walked away

Newt's P.O.V
I was engaged to Olivia. The astonishing, alluring Olivia. She walked off with a cheeky grin and so did I.

A/N Hey guys!! We made it to Chapter 10! Please vote or share this story bc that would mean a lot
-THANKS,Sara