Chapter 8

Olivia's P.O.V
  After we had a fight with a Griever in the maze  I started getting this weird pain in my stomach but didn't pay much attention to it. Minho, Thomas and I were running through the maze and Thomas found this metal tube saying Section 7 in red lights so we brought it back to the glade. We showed it to everyone and Gally seemed frustrated. "You've been here for 3 days and you've already killed a Griever and think you know a way out of here?!" Gally yelled "Doesn't that seen suspicious?" "So basically your just jealous that you couldn't fine anything?" I said trying not to laugh. Gally just glared at me and walked away. Ok then. We decided to go explore section 7 tomorrow with the weird tube. Meanwhile we could hear Alby yelling in pain because he had gotten stung.

Later I was in the woods when I saw Ben. I tried saying hey but he just growled and didn't answer. Then he attached me. I smacked him with a rock and ran as fast as I could. He tacked me again about to knock me out with a rock but I got out of his grip. I started yelling for help as I got to the Track Hoes job were Ben tackled me once more. Eventually they guys got him off of me before he could kill me. "You okay?" Newt asked "Yeah I'm fine. But what's wrong with him?" "It looks like he got stung in broad day light. But we don't know how." "Huh.. ok?" I went back to my hammock to think. W.I.C.K.E.D must have done this. All of a sudden I got that pain in my stomach again. It wasn't a really bad pain it was small so I would usually ignored it. But today I rolled up my shirt and looked down and saw that I had been stung. It didn't do anything because I already had my memory. So I tried not to freak out. I but my shirt down and walked to go eat with the others.

Newt's P.O.V
I was walking to go check up on Olivia because she was by her hammock and before I said hey she pulled up her shirt to look down at her stomach. So I angled myself so I could see more and saw something I wish I never did. She had been stung in the maze. But it wasn't affecting her. Then it hit me. When you get stung it brings back your memory. And if it wasn't affecting her that meant... she somehow already remembered everything. She knows how to get out of here and that's why she's been so weird lately. We got called to go to lunch. But later I was gonna drop the bomb on her because I knew her little secret.

A/N Ooh he knows her secret! Vote and share.
-Sara