Chapter 16

Chapter 16- A Ring.

Play music when I say.

Clary's pov-

I let out a sigh as I successfully shut the door with out making a sound. I managed to get out of the bed, get dressed(mostly, except for the clothes in my hand), and get out the door without waking Jace up.

Don't get me wrong, last night was...amazing, as usual but that doesn't mean that I feel the same about the awkward morning after. I was just lucky to have woken up before him.

Now I just hope it won't be awkward. It'll be fine though as long as we don't have to interact anytime soon.....DAMNIT MY BRA!! I must have been in such a rush, but still how do you forget something like that?! No wonder I felt so free....

I guess we will have to talk soon after-all. "Ugh!!!" I groaned out in the empty hall.

I got back into my room and immediately hopped into the shower. I had realized yesterday that Brody had gotten a room with Jenna, which I was totally okay with. It just meant that I had more space in the bed, well...when I actually slept in my own room.

Once I was out of the shower, I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Izzy, so it didn't matter that I was only in a towel.

"Hey Iz, what's up?" I asked as I opened the door. "You and Jace are going to do some final checkup's today on the flowers, the cake, the dresses, and the decorations. So get ready and be down in the lobby in an hour." she said before walking down to Jace's door. I shut my door and turned to start getting ready.

(Obviously she has red hair not blonde. Come on. She's Clary!)

When I finished getting ready, I did a once over in the mirror and decided I looked acceptable

When I finished getting ready, I did a once over in the mirror and decided I looked acceptable. It was almost time to meet Jace down in the lobby. I walked down a little early and sat down on a couch to wait for him. When he walked down he scanned the room, most likely to see if I had come down yet. I stood up and he smiled at me when his eyes met mine.

Oh so it's not going to be awkward?

He walked over and stopped right in front of me. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yep! Let's go!" I said with a smile back.

Apparently not.

We walked out to the car and started our long day.

I reached down and picked up the "Wedding Bible" as Izzy called it. It was just a big binder of wedding details. It's what Izzy had put together for all of us to use. She was sick one week and started watching wedding shows and it clearly just escalated from there.

It had many ideas of each detail for a wedding from venues, to flowers, to cake design, to dresses. It had everything. All of the pictures of the ones Iz had chosen were in a section in the very front so we knew what everything was supposed to look like.