ACCEPTANCE

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚

19th november 2016; 11:14 am

"taehyung, honey, wake up," a voice cooed as the curtains were drawn. the bright light entering through the window caused the many bottles of beer lying around the room to shine.

taehyung had no idea what time it was as he slowly started to wake up. he felt groggy and had to force his eyes open. he was unsure of what was happening but all he knew was that he was tired and sleepy with a bad headache. taehyung put his hand on his head in an attempt to stop the throbbing.

he squinted his eyes once he managed to open them and tried to adjust to the bright sunlight he was greeted with. he groaned once his eyes began to hurt and moved further beneath his duvet.

"taehyung..." the voice called out and he hummed slightly in response. he felt part of the bed dip as the person sat beside him. "you've been in here for weeks without stepping outside for even a bit. come on dear, go out and be with your friends today," his mother said and shook him a bit to get him to fully wake up.

"i don't want to," he groaned out as he got reminded of why he was in this state with a raging hangover.

his jimin left him.

"please taehyung," she spoke again and lifted a bit of the duvet off of his face. her heart broke when she saw tears flowing out of his red eyes. it had been months and taehyung still had not gotten over jimin's death.

he had locked himself in his room for months, not eating anything. he only got drunk. he hadn't spoken a word to anyone other than his parents nor stepped out of the house in days.

"i don't want to, mom. it still hurts, a lot," he sobbed out as he father stepped inside the room. his father sat at the other end of the bed across from his mother and put a hand over taehyung's shoulder. "it will hurt even more if you stay in here all alone," he said.

taehyung sat up before he shook his head in refusal and covered his eyes as he cried harder. "don't you trust us, tae? we won't ask you to do something that would hurt you. go out today, just once. we won't ask you to go again if you can't handle it, okay?" taehyung's father said and patted his head as his mother hugged him. it took a moment for taehyung to calm down the tears that fell.

"okay."

..。..。..

19th november 2016; 1:12 pm

"i'm going now," taehyung called out and walked out of the house. taehyung's parents smiled when they saw their son go off, thinking that he had gone to meet his friends. but taehyung didn't. he hadn't talked to anyone since jimin's death and he still didn't want to talk to them. he wanted to avoid them at all costs. the only thing they'd bring up was jimin. taehyung was sure of it. and that would make him feel more sad.

taehyung wasn't sure where exactly he was going. the only reason he was outside right now was to make his parents happy. the sun was scorching and his head still hurt the same as this morning.

he began to feel dizzy under the heat. he shoved a hand in his pocket to get his phone but realized that he left it in his room. honestly, he wasn't even sure where it was. it's been months since he last touched it which was to receive the phone call from jimin's parents the night jimin passed away. he randomly threw the phone when he dashed to the hospital that night. he never touched it since then.