EPILOGUE

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚

"so what kind of story do you want to tell in our song?" namjoon asked taehyung who sat next to him in his studio. a small smile played on the latter's lips as he replied, "a story about dawn."

"dawn?" namjoon gave a confused look, "what kind of dawn?" he asked. taehyung smiled wider as he looked up at nothing in particular, memories of his past rushing into his head. "sitting at the park at dawn waiting for a friend," taehyung spoke as he pictured the times jimin would run over to him in the park at dawn when they met up. "listening to the sound of birds twittering while you wait. i like those moments a lot," taehyung said and faced namjoon again.

"oh," namjoon nodded as he finally began to understand what taehyung meant, "you mean those ambiguous... bluish moments?" taehyung nodded instantly, "yes! i like how everything is bluish and quiet at that time."

"oh, me too!" namjoon said excitedly as they finally understood each other. there was a consensus between the two of them and they both began working on the song right away.

..。..。..

taehyung peeked from a corner behind the stage curtains as he looked at the large crowd of fans in the dark hall who came to his and namjoon's mini concert. the light sticks flickered and twinkled as they were swayed side to side by the fans who chanted their names while they hyped up the concert.

namjoon had already performed his solo song, reflection, followed by taehyung's solo song, stigma. now was the time to finally perform their eagerly awaited collaboration, recently revealed to be called, 4 o' clock.

taehyung looked up at the small screen that showed the countdown for the song to begin and smiled.

10..

this was it.

9..

the time has finally come,

8..

to reveal to the world,

7..

the story of,

6..

a talented boy,

5..

his best friend,

4..

his first love,

3..

his soulmate,

2..

his everything.

1..

the story of park jimin.

0.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚