VOICE

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚

10th november 2011; 1:06 pm

"before i dismiss the class, i'd like to let you all know that we have decided not to have any unit tests in biology for this semester," the teacher announced and everyone cheered.

"but!" the teacher continued and everyone groaned. it was too good to be true, of course there was a catch. "we have also decided that it will be changed to a project in which all of you would be working in pairs. marks will be taken and added to your finals so don't take it lightly!" the teacher warned and louder groans could be heard around the classroom.

"quiet now!" the teacher hushed the class filled with complaints, "you're free to choose your partners so sit in pairs with whomever you want. be quick or i'll have to choose your partners myself." with that, all the students ran around the classroom to their partners, some arguing over who gets to be with who.

several students ran over to park jimin and kim taehyung. however, those two exchanged familiar looks as jimin stood up and went over to taehyung, his partner for the project.

jimin was initially a target of bullies and everyone avoided him or made fun of him if they came across him. but taehyung stuck up for him every day when everyone made unpleasant remarks about him. taehyung couldn't understand why people thought so badly of jimin to begin with. he did nothing to them, so what was their problem?

being that one boy everyone liked and wanted to be friends with, students became hesitant to mess with jimin after they found out that it angered taehyung. eventually, taehyung obtained jimin's full trust and people began to realize how gifted and talented jimin was. at that point, it became hard for them to get on jimin's bad side, so now, jimin was no longer the shy boy either. he had become more confident of himself, and he was not going to deny that all the credits for that went to taehyung.

once everyone was settled, the teacher began to explain what the project was about. "we decided to not narrow it down to a certain area since this is your first project this year. the topic is very simple; nature. you can do it on anything related to nature. you'll be given a sheet filled with the important parts you'll have to cover for the project and any other information you'll need. marks will be deducted if it's not submitted by the due date so keep that in mind," the teacher said and gave out the sheets. The bell rang and everyone stood up to go for lunch.

"so my place or yours?" taehyung asked as they strolled down the corridors. jimin hummed in thought for a while, "yours? the wifi at my place is really slow these days." "okay. come over around 5 then," taehyung said and jimin nodded.

..。..。..

10th november 2011; 5:19 pm

"so what do you want to do the project on?" taehyung asked jimin as he flopped down onto his bed. "i was thinking of doing it on something unique. you know, one that people would least likely choose," jimin said as he spun around in random directions in his chair.

"oh! i know!" taehyung said and sat up, "why don't we do it about rainforests?"

jimin stopped spinning in his chair and faced taehyung in disbelief. "taehyung, i said a topic that no one would bother picking. that's the easiest topic. almost everyone would go for that," jimin sighed out.