LETTER FOR HIM

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚

dear chimchim,

it's been a while, hasn't it? i should've gone to your funeral without being such a coward. i'm such an idiot. i said that it was okay for you to leave and go, yet i was being an emotional mess over it. i should've been happy for you, you were going through so much all that time.

but i really still wish that you told me that your health was getting worse when you found out about it. when you found out you didn't have much time to live anymore. though i'd be in a lot of pain knowing all that, i would've taken you somewhere for a date one last time and created some happy final memories together. i didn't want to lose you just like that. but i guess my worst nightmare has come true now. as much as i hate to admit it, there's nothing i can do about it anymore.

when you died, i held you so close to me. i knew that it was going to be the last time i held you for the rest of my life. i knew you were afraid to die but i hope you have found comfort now.

it feels really horrible having to live without you. we were supposed to debut as artists once you recovered. you could've shown the entire world your talents that would've made them fall for you instantly.

now, i will debut alone after a few years, i know that that's what you'd want. i will make sure to do my best, you're watching me from up there, right? i passed the auditions at bighit entertainment recently and began training since then. i've made a few friends at the company too and they all treat me really well.

i sometimes go for walks at dawn after an entire day of training since i get happy when i see the moon these days. i feel at peace during dawn because that's when we met up mostly. and it reminds me of you too.

it's my birthday today! i hope you didn't forget haha. i know that you won't. i bet you already wished me from up there. i will enjoy my day well while thinking about you.

i miss you. moonchild, i watched you live and i watched you pass away. i never had a true broken heart before that moment. i hope i can join you again one day, and we can be together, forever. i love you, park jimin.

forever yours,
taetae

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚