Chapter 10

Falling Slowly

**Fang's P.O.V**

Two Months Later...

"I like big butts and I can not lie," I sang, watching Max's growing hips swing as she walked over to the fridge to grab some grapes.

"Shut up, you idiot," She snarled, then throwing in a smile, making the insult all better. "Oh!" She said, clasping her hand on her gigantic belly.

I smiled at her as she laughed, her perfect teeth practically gleaming at me. "Can I feel them?" I asked, hopping off my chair and walking over to her side.

She nodded and I kept my eyes on hers as I raised her shirt over her belly and pressed my palm against it. She took my hand in hers and brought it more to the side of her stomach, then I felt it. I laughed out loud and I saw her grinning from ear to ear. The kick hit right into my palm again, and my heart began to swell.

"He's gonna be a soccer player," Max said, kissing my cheek.

"He has wings, don't forget that." I said, sliding my hands down her feathers.

"I wonder if Rhett is going to look like you..." She whispered, looking down at her belly and poking it innocently.

"Well, Scarlett is definitely going to look like you," I said with all confidence, leaning down to kiss the other side of her belly. Max ran her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp then kissing it.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked.

I came back up to her face and placed my palms on both of her cheeks. "Because every father wants his daughter to look as beautiful as its mother..." I whispered, then crushing my lips to hers.

Her hands ran down my back and then placed them in my back pockets, giving my ass a nice squeeze. I groaned in her mouth, sliding my hands down from her face and then palming her large breasts slowly.

"NC-17 Alert in the kitchen!" Gazzy yelled loudly, getting up this morning before everyone else, except for Iggy, who was making breakfast and already used to mine and Max's moans.

"I hear you there, buddy," sighed Iggy, flipping over an omelet.

I got the dish rag on the counter and chucked it at his head. He turned around, eyes glaring at my face/hair. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, throw things at the blind kid, very pathetic, Fang," He said, still glaring. -_-

Max reached up and started caressing my face. "My beautiful Max..." I sighed, kissing her lips again.

"I love you so much..." She whispered, kissing me again.

"I love you too." I sighed, giving her a tight hug.

"One more week..." She whispered.

I smiled and looked down at her belly. "One more week..." I breathed.