Chapter 12

Amazed

**Fang's P.O.V**

Fifteen Years Later.

"Dad, Scarlett lost her virginity last night!" Rhett hollered from his bedroom. I looked down at Max and quickly got off of her naked body, scrambling to my feet and putting all of my clothes back on.

"I swear to God, if that boy did that to my baby girl, I am going to kill him!" I roared to myself, launching out the door and down the stairs to Scarlett's bedroom.

I ran through the kitchen to notice that Iggy and the Gasman were both right behind me, murder in their eyes.

I went right through her door...on accident, and found her and Zachary fully clothed...but laying in her bed.

When she saw me and her uncles tomato red faces, she jumped out of the bed and ran towards me, grabbing my shirt with her fists. Her big brown eyes looked up at me with innocence, but that didn't fool me... "Daddy, I didn't do anything with him last night! We fell asleep and then Rhett found us this morning! I swear!" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

I glared at Zachary and walked over to him.

Zach was a handsome boy. He had short chocolate brown hair and deep caramel eyes. And when he blushed, his cheeks turned bright pink...just like now. He was also seventeen, so I didn't know if I could trust him.

"What do you have to say for yourself, mongrel?" I bellowed, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Your daughter is telling the truth, Fang. Are you not going to take her word?"

"Depends on if you can keep that very sadly pronounced cock inside your pants." I said, eyeing the pathetic bulge.

His cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment now. Iggy and the Gasman chuckled behind me. "Daddy! I can't believe you'd say something like that!" Scarlett said, coming up to Zach and wrapping her arms around him.

"I should go," he said, standing up and taking her arms off from around his neck.

"Please don't go..." She whispered, looking up at him. He kissed her forehead and nodded up at me, then left.

Scarlett's eyes filled with tears as she looked from me to Iggy to the Gasman. "I can't believe you guys..." She whispered, wiping the tears that were running down her face.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be so melodramatic." I said to her.

"Will you please leave my room?" She asked.

I shrugged, "It's getting boring in here anyways."

I walked to the door and pointed at it, "I'll get that fixed." I mumbled.

I was halfway out of her room until I remembered something important. My words of wisdom were on the tip of my tongue. I turned around and looked straight at her. "The boy doesn't have a dick, Scar. Don't waste your time." I gave out one laugh and then left with my dignity...

As soon as I got into the hallway, my other demon child popped up. "I don't have a small dick, Father," he said, smiling down at me.

"Thank God you got my genes and not Grandpa Jeb's." I laughed, pushing him to the side as I started to walk up the stairs.

"Hey, Uncle Iggy, what's a dick?" I heard Hayden ask my oldest son.

Hayden was five now, and was so cute. He looked like both of us. His hair was shaggy and sandy but his face was hard and eyes were nearly black, like mine.

My oldest son, Rhett, had gotten so tall. It was almost unreal. He was 6'7" and towering over me by about a good three inches. But I could still ground him. So I wasn't too intimidated.

He was pretty much the spitting image of me. Black, emo hair cut. Slim and tall. Dark eyes, and apparently a long penis. I chuckled to myself as I walked back into my bedroom.

Scarlett on the other hand looked exactly like Max. She had sandy blonde hair just like Hayden. She had deep caramel brown eyes and a perfect body figure.

And all three of their wings were different and yet, still the same.

"I knew she didn't really do it," Max said to me as I came into our room, her body covered with one of our sheets.

"Oh shut up," I mumbled, plopping down on our bed and scooting beside her.

We were both thirty-two now and still the crazy seventeen year olds we used to be Once-Upon-A-Time.

I reached down to unbuckle my belt, but then another pair of hands pushed mine away. "Let me help you..." She smiled, trailing her hands over my growing length and then back up to my belt.

I moaned softly, feeling her work on my jeans and then slowly sliding them off along with my boxers.

"Open your mouth for me, please?" I asked as I rubbed my length, getting it to its full hardness.

Max sucked on my length, engulfing it with her sweet hot mouth. I thrusted my cock into her mouth, and hissed every time she grazed her teeth against my soft skin. She moaned, sending vibrations through my length and straight to my balls.

I was just about to come right then, but that would have ruined all of the fun. I slid myself out of her mouth and let her kiss my head before I would take full control.

I pushed her onto her back, her breasts and everything else were fully exposed to me. I leaned my body in between her legs and kissed her nipples. I could feel my dick rubbing against her entrance. I could feel how soaked she was.

I kissed my way down her body, admiring every sweet curve, and then I kissed her clit. Oh God, I loved that clit. I pleasured it was my tongue, swirling it over the tiny bud. Max's legs twitched beside me, begging me to take her right then. But I wasn't going to let her have her way. Not yet.

I took three fingers and slid them into her very nicely. Her pussy was so wet and so sweet. I kissed her delicious pink lips, sliding my tongue deep inside of her, running it over her walls. "Fang!" She hissed, bucking her entrance harder against my mouth, her fingers slowly trailing down her body to rub her clit.

I raised up on my knees so I could watch her pleasure herself. Her mouth was opened and moaning my sweet name. I watched as she rubbed her clit in a circle, moving roughly against her tiny bud of nerves. Her hips bucked up to her own rhythm as she slowly slid two fingers inside of herself.

She gasped, feeling how good it felt. "Oh my God." She moaned, rubbing her clit even harder.

I looked down to see my cock harder and longer than what it usually is. The veins were very pronounced and was dying to be inside. I held onto my cock and pushed Max's hands away in frustration. "Mine," I said to her, laughing, and then pushed myself inside.

"...and that is what a dick is, Hayden." I heard Iggy say outside mine and Max's bedroom door. "Would you like me to show you an example of when you would use your dick?" Iggy asked, now knocking on the door.

"Shut up and leave, Iggy before I rip off your dick!" I yelled.

I heard him cough a laugh, and then slowly walk down the stairs and into the living room. "Now where were we?" I asked.

Max laughed and then smiled up at me, true loving in her eyes.