Chapter 1

Name: Cleopatra Merope Granger (Riddle)

Nickname(s): Cleo, Patty

Hair: Dark Brown/Black

Eyes: Oceanic Blue w/ Golden Flecks

Birthday: September 5

House: Gryffindor

Father: Marvolo Demetrius Riddle

· Alive Locked In Azkaban

· Half-blood

· Ravenclaw

Mother: Delilah Grace Granger

· Deceased

· Muggle-born

· Gryffindor

Aunt/Adopted Mother: Jean Granger

· Muggle

Uncle/Adopted Father: Andrew Granger

· Muggle

Cousin/Sister: Hermione Jean Granger

· Muggle-born

· Gryffindor

Grandmother: Corinne Liana Riddle (nee Finley)

· Muggle-born

· Ravenclaw

Grandfather: Tom Marvolo Riddle

· Half-blood

· Slytherin

________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Cleopatra, my name is the last thing my biological parents ever truly got to choose  for me. And well its the last thing and only thing my mother really ever got to do for me. Everyone tells me how much she loved me, how much I look like she did when she was my age. The two parents I was born to never got to see me grow.

My mum died after I was born and my father accused for her death was sentenced to life in Azkaban. But I did grow in a loving home, raised by my mum's brother and his wife as if I was there own. I didn't even know they weren't my biological parents until I was seven, they told me the truth giving me letters from my father that he had been sending all theses years. And although I know the truth I continue to call them my mum and dad. After all they did raise me. I wasn't raised alone either , I was raised along side my cousin Hermione she took the role of elder sister,  I don't know what I would do without her.

When I was nine almost reaching ten, Hermione got her letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. Apparently it was no surprise to my father who witnessed the same event occur with his younger sister, my biological mum. Dad says that I would be to expect a letter from the school as well this time next year.

I was so excited when we brought her to the train that would bring her to school, I wanted to join her that second but mum told me my turn would arrive soon enough. 

When Hermione got home from school she told me all about her adventures with her new friends Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. How they went after the sorcerer's stone, and how Harry defeated a man named Voldemort again. All I remember thinking when she told me the mans name was how funny it was, I let out a bit of a giggle.

The summer couldn't go by fast enough, soon though it was time for Hogwarts letters to arrive and I waited anxiously. My letter came though as I expected it to, although what did surprise me was it was addressed my name as a Granger, not my wizard name as a Riddle.