Chapter 4

"Jezz I'm up hermy" I said and went to the bathroom took a shower and put on my Gryffindor robes and I had my hair grow to my butt and I made it curly so now it was to my mid back and I kept it my natural color and made my eyes golden for Gryffindor pride and I headed to breakfast but I was stalled.

"Hey granger," Malfoy's voice said behind me

"What malfoy?" I asked

"I was wondering how you changed your hair?" he said "It went from blonde and green to dark blue, almost black."

"I'm a metamorphmagus" I told him

"Oh" he said

"Yeah," I said it got awkward

"So, why did you faint?" he asked

"I got scared it hurt and then I fell and I blacked out. I don't know why, probably just fear." I said

"Oh are you okay. You were shaking pretty bad when you were sitting next to me." He said

"It was you?" I said shocked "I didn't know a guy like you would sit next to me let alone put his arm around me"

"What's that supposed to mean?" he said

"Well you were calling me and my sister mud bloods last year" I said to him

"Look I'm sorry I said that to you last year." He said

"What do you mean the Draco Malfoy is apologizing?" I said with a laugh

"I GOT AN APOLOGY FROM-" I screamed being cut off by him putting a hand over my mouth then pushed me up against a wall

"Don't tell anyone I said that okay I have a reputation to uphold" he said his hand still covering my mouth so I licked his hand "That was gross"

"Grosser for me I don't know where your hand has been. Don't worry Draco it will be our little secret" I said to him before running off into the great hall and sat down and at my breakfast and took my schedule from McGonagall and headed to 3rd year divination one of my four 3rd year classes and all my other classes were my actual 2nd year classes that I was supposed to be in.

"Welcome my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello, I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please take the cup of the person sitting opposite you" she said and I swapped cups with a girl from Hufflepuff whose name was Hannah Abbot. Then I sort of stopped listening to her. I focused on the tea leaves and I got a vision of instead of reading the tea leaf it was Hannah and she was getting pushed by some Slytherin on her way to potions it was the west wing way.

"Hannah, you should take the south wing stairs to potions today." I said she looked at me confused but nodded her head anyway.

Then I heard that harry got the death omen which was pretty ironic but I kept that to myself and soon the class was over and harry, Ron, Hermione, and I headed to Hagrid's for care of magical creatures Hermione was rambling on about how divination was a wooly discipline but I pretty much zoned her out and kept walking. Once we reached Hagrid's we headed into an open area in the forest where there was a magnificent looking creature.