Chapter 6

Soon days turned into weeks and I tried out for quidditch and I made the team. I was a chaser. Then after another week went by it was the first Hogsmeade trip. I woke up, left my hair its normal color and put it into a ballerina bun then I put on a light blue button up shirt, with my gray tied sweater and dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of brown combat boots.

"You're going to Hogsmeade?" Harry asked me

"Yea since I'm taking some third year classes I have the same privilege as a third year" I said

"Oh." He said

"I can stay here with you harry." I said

"It's okay patty." He said "Go I'll be fine"

"Alright." I said and gave him a hug and ran to meet up with Hermione and Ron

We went to Honeydukes sweet shop. I simply loved it there and there was so much candy and sweets.

I practically bought some of everything. Then we went to zonko's joke shop. Ron seemed fascinated with it. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and I didn't know what it was and me being curious I decided to see what it was.

"Couldn't resist my charm granger?" it was Draco

"You wish malfoy." I said "With an ego as big as yours I'm surprised your head hasn't exploded yet."

"You like my ego and you know it" he teased

"If any one likes anything I'd say you like me malfoy" I said putting my hands on my hips

"Yea right." He said "You're just saying that cause you probably like me. It's okay I know I am irresistible"

"Whatever" I said "If that's what you need to tell yourself"

I walked away from him, to go find Hermione and after we went home. Everyone was talking about Hogsmeade and I could tell Harry felt a little left out. We went up to the common room but we were stalled. I saw the painting and my vision had come true. It was my father and Sirius black. All students were sent to the great hall and they were handed a sleeping bag. Then I heard a barking noise. It was a dog and he was hurt. So of course I went to help it.

"Dumbledore please it's just a dog and it looks like his paw is hurt." I said I was allowed to bring him into the great hall

"You can sleep here next to me and beanie." I said and the dog lay down next to me and I fell asleep.

I was woken up by Hermione saying that we can go back to our dormitories, when I got to my room I brought the dog into the bathroom and washed all the dirt off him and I bandaged up his paw. Now he smelt like strawberries. But he was clean and now his fur looked like my hair color. The dog from my vision, this was my dad, it hit me real quick.

"Dad?" I said in a whisper the dog let out a bark as if to say took you long enough. "If someone finds you, you are gonna get in trouble"

He gave me a confused look. "So I take it they don't know you're an animagus?" he barked as if to say duh. "So you are unregistered that's how you escaped."

"You stay here." I said and left the common room but he followed me anyway "I told you to stay in the common room."

"Talking to dogs now, granger?" of course it was malfoy it just had to be

"That is none of your business malfoy." I said my dad growled and barked at Draco

"Your dog looks like he is gonna kill me" he said

"He might and who knows I might let him Draco. I gotta tell you something, meet me in the astronomy tower before lunch." I said

"What if I don't want to?" he said

"I know you want to, because you enjoy talking to me just as much as I enjoy talking to you." I said "I'll see you later."

"Whatever granger." He said and I walked to breakfast I sat down and my dad even though in dog form sat on the bench and barked so I put some food onto a plate and passed to him and he ate.

"Dumbledore is just letting you keep a dog that you just happen to find in the castle after riddle and black get in?" Hermione said

"Yes. Look at him, he is so innocent." I said to her

"I guess but still don't you find it the slightest bit suspicious." Hermione said

"Nope" I said popping the p sound

"Whatever. What class do you have next?" she asked

"I have a history of magic, then McGonagall, then I have defense, then I have a free period then lunch." I said

"Alright well I have muggle studies and defense so see you later." She said

"So that just leaves me and you. You will have to stay in the common room while I go to class" I said "Now be good and be a dog."

Classes passed be quickly and in the end I had a load of homework I had to choose an old wizarding war and write an essay about it, then McGonagall is making us do the history of the animagus essay but we have a few weeks before its due, then for defense we had Snape for a teacher and I have to write a report on werewolves. And tomorrow is quidditch.