Chapter 1

Jimin started following the boy, trailing behind him like a freak, but no, no, he wasn't a freak. He was just intrested in the human and had no intention on giving up.

The boy walked in a not really dark alleyway, tripping on a trash can and almost falling, Jimin had to suppress his laugh to not get caught. The man entered a block which looked a little small but enough for 1 person.

Now that Jimin knew where the boy lived, he can go and feed himself, it was so hard to keep away from drinking the boy's blood. He never smelt something that good, it was so magical how can someone's blood smell like that along with the boy's own scent, it was too intoxicating for Jimin and the boy's own good.

☀☀☀

Jimin growled at the woman shaking in fear, "p-p-please, let me g-go" but he didn't pay no mind and in one swift movement he grab the woman's neck, eyes as red as blood and fangs sharp as a blade. He buried his fangs deep inside the woman's neck, dark alleyway filling with an ear piercing scream, the human trying to get out of Jimin's grip but no use, he was strong as hell. The women didn't smell as nice as the boy but it was enough for him to be satisfied but he still wanted even a drip of the boys blood.

Slowly, the body started to get limp, losing conciousness. Soon all the blood was drained out of her and she fell down. Dead.

Jimin never wanted this. Never. But he couldn't control his inner monster just yet. When he wants blood, he will always get it the hard way. He was disgusted at himself for killing others to fulfill his needs, but no use. He still did it. And he hated it.

☀ ☀ ☀

It was 6.00 clock once Jimin heard a door open and close, he looked at the way the sound was coming from and saw the boy from yesterday walking towards the street. He followed him again, but this time more careful because of the fact that it was daytime and people around would think him as a creep, well he kinda was.

The boy stopped in front of a coffe shop called 'Sunshine Coffeshop' and opened the door, Jimin guessed that he was working there, because the shop was still closed to customers but the door was open.

He decided to visit here later to get the boy's name.