Chapter 10

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up to the feeling of coldness surrounding me. Strange, Jimin must be here. I'm happy. But it all came crushing down when I remembered that our confession was all a dream. How I whish it was real.

I fell asleep while laying in bed with Jimin. I guess he tucked me in bed and went. I looked to my side, seeing a yellow note on the bedside table. It read: 'Good morning Jungkook! Something important came up and I had to leave, I'm sorry! But I will come to the shop. I have a break but my boss is too workaholic so he called me in for 2 hours to do something important. I put your breakfast in the oven. I hope you like it!

Xxx Jimin ;)'

I blushed at the winky face and smiled at his caring side and got out of bed, making my way to the toilet. I brushed my teeth and quickly went downstairs, taking the food from the oven and digging in. It was so delicious...

I wore my clothes and went to the coffee shop, arriving on time.

"Good morning Hobi hyung!" I shouted once I entered. A smiling J-hope greeted me.

"Ah, Kookie, good morning!" He smiled wider. He really looks like the sun...

I wore my apron and put the chairs back to its place and put the 'open' sign on the door. I gasped as someone swung the door open. Yoongi hyung..

"Hello people!" Yoongi hyung said, why is he this cheerful, usually he is sleepy and not bothered. Ah this hyung..

"Hello there Yoongi." Hoseok said smiling.

One by one, the customers entered the shop, soon becoming full. This Coffe shop is well known in this are. I'm proud.

It was a good 2 hours before we had a break and closed the shop for 30 minutes.

"Wow, we had lots of customers today!" Yoongi-hyung said.

"We always have lots of customers hyung, but you don't know cause you always sleep." I said and laughed.

"Yah, yah, are you calling me lazy?!" Yoongi hyng said putting his hands on his hips.

"Well yes." I snapped at him playfully.

"You bette-" before he could finish his sentence the door swung open and a Tae came in.

"Hello people!!" He screamed.

"Oh god.." Yoongi hyung face palmed and I just waved at Tae and Hobi hugged him.

"Hi Tae" I said.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi hyung asks.

"Why am I here? Why can't I? I'm here for my bestfriend and favourite hyung!" he scoffs.

"..."

"Jungkook, I saw Jimin Hyung rushing out of your house this morning, what happened?" Tae asked.

"His boss called for something important." I answered.

"Oh okay" As if on cue the door opened, revealing a handsome and hot Jimin Hyung.

"The door was open so I just stopped by, hi guys!" He said smiling.

"Hi Jimin! Wait- the door was open!? Tae!" Hoseok hyung scolded Tae while he scratched his head with apologetic eyes. I stood there locking eyes with Jimin Hyung, I remembered my dream and couldn't help but feel shy and sad at the same time.

"H-hi J-Jimin-hyung.." He just winked at me. Why mee!?

☀☀☀

Sorry for the really late update, I hope you like it 🐰😘