Chapter 7

Taehyung got out of his family's house after he got enough money to buy himself a place to live because of the reasons just like Jungkook if you didn't guess. 😊

                           ☀☀☀

Junkook's Pov:

Jimin still didn't come, it's been like 3 hours and its already 8:15.

Jimin's Pov:

continuing from the last chapter:

Hoseok's bleeding and I need to go right NOW.

"Hoseok,um, I forgot I need to go somewhere I'm sorry, I'm already late." I said."Okay, see you, thank you again, bye!" he waved at me cheerfully and I started running. Once out of sight, I used my speed to run to Jungkook's house and my fangs went to its place, calming down. I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it. "Hyung, where were you its been 3 hours!" he exclaimed."I'm sorry Jungkook, its just that I was going to sleep a little but it turned out to be a 3 hour sleep." I apologized."Its okay hyung, anyways, lets go." "Okay"

We walked for about 10 minutes and reached to Taehyung's house. We knocked on the door and a very exciting looking Tae opened it."Come on guys come in! I set down the controlers waiting here, OMG!" I laughed at his actions and entered his house, following Jungkook. We sat on the sofa and they started talking while I was looking around. "OKIYY" Taehyung clapped his hands catching my attention. "So Jungkok you take the first controller and I will take the second and Jimin, take the third oneu" he said, we took our controllers and started playing.

"BISH DIEE!!" Jungkook screamed and I giggled looking at him, "Haha Jimin you're dead!" I widened my eyes and returned back to the game, "Ahh, come on!" I shouted in frustration. "Well if you stare at Kookie rather than playing, thats what'll happen" Taehyung said while shoving popcorn in his mouth and drinking his coke. Jungkook blushed and riched to get a piece of pizza while I was still sad about dying.

We played for another 30 minutes, filling the apartment with our conversation and laughs. "Guys, lets play something else, umm... Truth or dare??" Jungkook asked."We nodded while smiling."But lets wait for Hobi hyung, he said he was gonna come late and its been like 2 hours, he will come soon" Tae said. Wait, Hobi? Is it the Hobi I know or?? Maybe it's not, anyways.

We watched film for 15 minutes before we hear a knock on the door. Jungkook ran to it and opened the door, hugging the one who was at the door and greeting them, the voice sounded familiar. Once he entered the living room, I widened my eyes. "Omg, Hobi!!" I said, he looked my way and widened his eyes too and smiled widely.

"Jimin!" We laughed and hugged. "How do you guys know eachother?" Tae asked. "Oh, u-um, he saved me from um yeah." I notice J-hope is uncomfortable about this. "He was lost and in the alleyway and it was a lot dangerous and I helped him find his way and we got to know more about eachother and thats all happened today." I said without breathing."Hyung! Be careful, you may not find other nice people like Jimin Hyung when you get lost again, look where you going!" Tae exclaimed. "Hm hm, okay I will TaeTae, okay, now what are we gonna do?" "Truth or dare!" Jungkook jumped in.

Jungkook's pov:

I was worried when I heard that Hobi hyung was lost but didn't say anything."Hm hm, okay now what are we gonna do?" J-hope hyung asked."Truth or dare!" I jumped in, " Wait, I heard that Suga hyung was gonna come too" J-hope said and at that time the bell rang, Suga hyung. I opened the door and he slumped in. "There you are grandpa, I didn't know you were gonna come." Tae said."Pfft, I slept, cause I was tired, and kid, don't call me that..." Yoongi-hyung glared at Tae and he gulped, but smiled sheepishly anyway. We all sat down in a circle, after Suga hyung met Jimin, and started the game at the end.

"Okay, spin the bottle Kookie..." Jimin-hyung said and I did so, it landed on Suga hyung. "Oh come on mann" "Stop whinning hyung, just play" "Okay, ask" "Truth or dare?" I ask, "Truth", I thought about a question,"Do you like someone...?" we all looked at him, waiting for an answer impatiently."No, there is no one that is in my expectations." he said. "Hyung, what is even your expectations, I'm sure its someone as grandpa-ish as you" We all laughed but he didnt even budge.

"Haha, so funny Hobi" he glared at all of us."Okay, anyways, spin the bottle Yoongi hyung." I said. It landed on Tae."Truth or dare?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Umm, dare!" Yoongi hyung smirked and spoke."I dare you to go outside and knock one of the doors and scream 'I AM AN ALIENN!!'" We looked at Tae and smirked. "Eh, what! No! Thats not fair!" We took his arms and lead him outside, "It is fair Tae, you chose dare and you MUST do it! Haha" he pouted and stomped like a child to one of the doors and knocked.

A young man opened the door and said 'yes' to Tae, he gulped and smiled widely before screaming at the top of his lungs, 'I AM AN ALIEN!!' and running around as we watched in his apartment, amused and laughing. The man muttered a 'What the fuck' and shook his head, closing the door.

Tae ran back to us, clearly not amused."That was the most embarassing thing I had ever done in my life." he walked back to the living room and slumped on his sofa. "You did well Tae, well done, now lets get back to the game." We giggled and sat back down on the ground. Tae span the bottle and it landed on Jimin Hyung."Truth or dare?" Tae said, "Um, dare" Jimin Hyung said, why would he choose that after he saw what happened to Tae hyung."Wait, wait! I take it back! I choose Truth, noo!" oops, haha. "m m, you chose that first, sorry~~" Tae laughed evilly. Jimin Hyung crossed his arms. "I dare you to..... Kiss Jungkook!" We all looked at him in shock while Yoongi hyung massaged his temples.

"What the! Tae! Thats gone a bit too far!" I was blushing like crazy while shouting and pointing at Taehyung."Hmpf, he asked for a dare, and that is his dare, he must accomplish it.." Tae flipped his short hair with his head. Jimin Hyung didnt say anything and just stood up, walking towards me."Hyung w-what are y-you d-d-d-doing??" I said when he took my chin between his fingers. "Shh" he shushed me. My eyes were wide as he leaned in and.... Kissed me.... I gasped in the kiss but soon closed my eyes, it wasn't a heated kiss, no. He just rested his lips on mine.

My heart beat so hard I actually thought it will come out of my mouth for a second. Butterflys erupted in my stomach, and I felt happiness. We stayed in that position for 10 seconds before he pulled away, smirking. I choked internally. Everyone mouth was agape.

"Wow, you actually did it Jimin hyung!" Tae gasped." Aaaand a new couple has been made!!" Hobi hyung cheered. "What, no! It was just a d-dare hyungs!" I pouted. I looked over at Jimin Hyung, "Yes, it was just a dare." Jimin Hyung said. I wish it wasn't a dare and he did that because he wanted to, but no.

All night we played different kinds of games and ate, shortly had fun.