Chapter 3

Jimin's pov:

It didn't even took me an hour to make him be attracted to me. I sensed him getting hotter and his heart beat faster once I approached him to give my order the other day. "Hi J-Jimin!" he greeted me happily while his face turned red. Cute. "What would you like to order?" he asked. I was staring at his face with a blank expression for too long. the atmosphere started to become awkward. I sensed it and quickly turned my face around and coughed. "Um, can I have just caramel macchiato please?" I answered after, quickly. "O-okay, that's it?" "Yes." I payed and made my way to one of the tables.

After 4 minutes he brang my coffee and was about to go back but I held him by his wrist so he won't go. "Can you stay, I want to be your friend, lets learn about each other." I said, straightforward. He looked at his friend as he winked and smirked with a nod, making Jungkook turn redder. " O-okay...".

He sat in front of me and fiddled with his fingers. "So, how old are you Jungkook?" I asked. "19," he answered, "You?". "25". I took a sip of my delicious coffee. You see, we can eat and drink human food but it doesn't effect us as how he effects humans, we still hungry for blood. "What do you study" I askes "Art, I want to be a an artist in the future, its my childhood dream and its still is" he answered "Thats cool, I love drawings with deep meanings, its just different and proffesional, like putting a meaning in the picture." "Yeah, it is" "Soo, what's your favourite colours?" "Red, black and white, yours?" "Light blue, white and dark red" I smiled. "What's your favourite movie? mine is Iron Mann~"" he asked this time, slowly getting comfortable. "Um, Tazza, its nice. Wait, do you like Iron Man, pfftt, hulk is better~~" "Yah, yah! Iron Man is cool with his costume and he can even fLy!" He screamed at my face, pouting. "But he is not naturally strong like Hulk, its his costume which gives him power to do those things!" I screamed back, playfully angry. He crossed his arms and sulked on his seat. I giggled. "What are you giggling at!?" he said calmer than before. "Your face, it's so cute, and okay okay, Iron Man is better!" He stopped pouting and blushed deep red. "T-thank you... And exactly he is better!" I laughed at his childish behaviour. We talked like that for 10 minutes and while he was busy talking about his recent accident about a teacher in his school, I studied his beautiful features better.

He had sharp jawline, pink, thin and plump lips. Big but cute nose, his eyes were big and brown and were shining everytime he laughed or looked at me. His face when he scrunches his nose in a cute way is to die for. He had cute little rabbit teeth appearing everytime he laughed or smiled which is soooo cute I'm gonna die. His body was masculine and his thighs. His thighs omg. Lets not talk about it. To make it short, the only innocent thing on his body was his eyes.

After 5 more minutes, of knowing each other, he stood up waved and went to his job. Nice. He's not formal anymore.