Chapter 4

Jimin's pov:

Everytime I see Jungkook, my stomach makes flips. I don't know what's happening to me, this never happed before. It's a new thing, but I like it- no- I love it.

☀☀☀

The victims of my monster screamed out of fear, making me growl. I quickly took a hold of his neck and bit into it. I drank his blood until there was no trace left of it. I left his limp body and made my way onto the next one who's eyes were full of tears and fear. "P-please.." I smirked at that, what do you expect, I'm a heartless person, and finished her too. I was wiping my mouth when I heard a whistle coming along with footsteps. Foolish person who-ever that is, I thought. I wasn't satisfied by the amount of blood I received so I was planning on drinking that person's blood too. But I stopped midway when, from the little amount of light and from my vampire vision, I saw who that is, Jungkook.

No, no, no, I tried to stop myself but it was no where listening to it. Jungkook was looking at his phone, obviously oblivious of the bodies that was about to cover his vision. But when he looked up, he froze. Like something was holding him down. His mouth was half open and his eyes was prickling with fear. I felt guilty for making him see these things but it won't stop. With my vampire speed, I run towards him and pinned him to the wall. It was so fast that he didn't even get to react and he hit his head; loosing consciousness. It was a good thing that he did because i don't ever want him to see me like this. Being the cause of these dead bodies. Saliva and blood dripping down my chin. Sharp fangs ready to pierce the skin of someone whom he doesn't give a fuck about. Eyes dark-red. No evidence of that cute man he saw in the coffee shop.

I always wanted this and there was no stopping, I pierced his smooth, milky skin, feeling blood make my mouth full. But the first milli-second the blood filled my mouth, my eyes shot wide open. In my whole life as a vampire, I had never ever tasted something this good, and with his magical scent, there was no way i could stop. I gulped and gulped, until I felt his heart go slower. With all my will, I tried to stop myself, no use, I took a hold of my hair and with all my strength I pulled it. Succesfully being able to let him go and his body fell down. I breathed in and out trying to make my monster go away, and surprisingly it did.

I rushed to Jungkook's side, holding his pale body, his heartbeat was slow making mine heavier than 100kg metal. "No, no, no, Jungkook, I'm sorry please no..." My eyes were getting glossy, but I had one more chance. I had abilities to read mind so I read his mind learning his blood type and rushed into streets to find a person with the same blood type as him. My eyes landed on a man in another alleyway and I rushed to him with the speed of light and bring him to the place I could take his blood and give it to Jungkook. I know it's selfish, but I don't want Jungkook to go, he's young and I would die out of guilt and I would miss him so much. I took the strangers blood and transfered to Jungkook. I gave all the blood to him until, at the end, thankfully, his heart beat became normal. I licked his bite mark to make it disappear and took a hold of all the dead bodies and put them in a trashcan.

I walked towards Jungkook and read his mind again to know where he lives. I opened the door to his little apartment with his keys. I changed him into his pyjamas and tucked his still unconscious body in his bed and proceeded to erase his memory from last night. I don't want him to have trauma. I want him to be happy.

I quickly left his apartment as I saw him stir around and his eyes slowly start to open. Mixed in guilt and want, I slowly walked through the silent and lonely streets, like my soul. The taste of his blood never left my mouth and mind and I loved it, more than I should. It tasted so good. So, so good. He is a first and I'm never letting him go and no one could take him away from me. His cute personality always lightens my day and, I desire him more than I should.

☀☀☀

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up in my bed with an aggressive headache. I don't remember coming here, just the time when I got out of Taehyung's house last night after playing videogames. I shrug it off and look at the time which was 1:50 am. It was still early and I tried to sleep but nope. It won't work. I got up and went to the kitchen to drink water and went to my garden to relax. I sat on my bench and closed my eyes, listenening to the nature, the crickets, wind, trees rustling. At the end it fornutalely made me relaxed enough to fall asleep.

I woke up from the beautiful sunlight making me blind, I quickly got up and panicked, I need to be there at 7:30 today. I got inside and opened my phone that was resting on the night-stand. Ahh, lucky me, its just 6:30, I still got 1 hour to prepare. I got in to shower for 20 minutes and wore my clohes that consisted of white t-shirt, tight black jeans. I still had 20 minutes to go so I prepared rice and egg and sat down on the sofa, watching spongebob. After a while, it was already 7:20, so I wore my red beanie and yellow timberlands and got out.

While walking, I felt eyes on me so I looked around but saw no-one. It's probably the stupid instincts. I thought. But then from afar I saw a figure, standing still like a statue, which gave me chills. I rushed into the coffee shop and closed the door, behind me breathing heavily.

Who was that.