A vision to the future

He clasped my hand inside his, our couple ring clashing agains eachother, as we strolled down the beach, the waves were crashing against the shore, the sun at the horizon. We were finally able to be together once again. All the bad memories were left behind. I looked up at Jimin, there was a hint of smile plastered upon his face, his eyes closed, taken in the fresh smell of the seawater.

"Jimin, I love you very much" I said, He suddenly turned towards me.

"You've been saying that a lot lately, Jungkook" He said as his smile widened. I felt as if there was an opera inside my heart, seeing his smile again after all the hardships.

"That's because it's true!" I laughed.

"Hmm.. Well, I love you too" Jimin mumbled, slowly closing in on my face.

"Hngg" I gasped as my lips were devoured heartily. I responded back by kissing him. He held my hand tighter and broke the kiss, suddenly starting to run.

"C'mon Jungkook, I can't wait anymore, let's go to the cabin-" Jimin said. I blushed and ran behind him, soon reaching our holiday love nest.

The rest of the night was spent with our overwhelming heat...

And we lived for the things to come for all of eternity, our love never fading.